6

Yibo treated Xiao Zhan to a light breakfast before they went back to their departments to get more things. They then went home, washed up, grabbed clothes and returned to the office.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan stayed in the meeting room the whole day, sometimes their staff will occasionally pass them a few documents.

"Yibo, isn't this value here a little weird? Are we missing something or do you think..." Xiao Zhan stopped his words when he turned to find Yibo's face right beside his.

Yibo looks at Xiao Zhan and stopped what he wanted to say. Their face were literally inches apart. Just then, they were disturbed by "Ahhh! Sorry"

"Ahahaha..." Xiao Zhan dryly laughed as he moved back "No sorry. Nothing to be sorry for. We were just discussing something"

The girl nodded and passed Xiao Zhan a document before hurrying out. Xiao Zhan placed the document one side, trying to calm his beating hard while Yibo reread the document while trying to calm his heart down too.

"Yea it's missing something" Yibo said before looking at his own documents. Yibo flipped and took out a document, passing it to Xiao Zhan.

"Thanks" Xiao Zhan replied but as he took the document, their hands brushed each other's. Xiao Zhan flinched a little while Yibo still had his stoic face.

There was this tension in the air that made the two nervous, jittery and simply in love. And they spent the day working together while having meals with each other.

"It's almost done" Xiao Zhan yawned as he looked at the clock. "Get some sleep, I'll get breakfast." Yibo said but Xiao Zhan shook his head "I'll go. You sleep"

Yibo shook his head and Xiao Zhan chuckled. "Shall we grab breakfast together?" Yibo nodded his head and they went off for breakfast before going back to complete their work.

During this time, Lan Zhan went out to find Wei Ying everywhere but couldn't while Wei Ying stayed in Lan Zhan's house, either wrecking things or playing "Wu Ji", hoping that Lan Zhan will hear it and come to him.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan managed to submit everything to their Chief was more than satisfied with it, giving them a day off.

Yibo went home and Wei Ying ran up to him. "Yibo! You didn't come home for more than a day! I was bored to death!"

"Have you eaten?" Yibo asked and Wei Ying shook his head. Yibo immediately went to call delivery.

"Yibo, Yibo, you know this past one day, people have been coming here and giving me food! I told them I have no moeny and they said it's already paid! Isn't that amazing!" Wei Ying rambled and Yibo almost laughed.

"That's a delivery man." Yibo replied and Wei Ying only nodded his head. "Want to go anywhere tomorrow?" Yibo asked and Wei Ying was literally jumping "YES YES YES!"

Yibo smiled a little, remembering how happy Xiao Zhan was to learn that he had a day off and started rambling about how he wanted to spend his day outside the office.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan went grocery shopping before heading home. Upon reaching home, Xiao Zhan was greeted with mouth watering dishes. "Wow..."

Lan Zhan signaled for him to sit and Xiao Zhan immediately went to try the dishes. "WangJi, You're good at cooking! Where did you learn this from?"

Lan Zhan pointed to the television then started eating while Xiao Zhan wondered if Yibo could cook too.

The next day, Yibo brought Wei Ying to the arcade and Wei Ying was so fascinated by everything there. He played like a kid and made Yibo play with him too.

Xiao Zhan brought Lan Zhan around to get more daily needs and see if they can find Wei Ying.

"Just one more game!" Wei Ying whined and pouted while stomping his feet. Yibo could only think of how he really wanted to see Xiao Zhan doing the same.

"Fine" Yibo gave in and went to top up the card. They already spent from morning to evening here and Yibo was getting hungry.

Xiao Zhan and Lan Zhan was walking past the arcade when Lan Zhan stopped. "What is this?"

"Ah, it's an arcade. People play games here. Want to try?" Xiao Zhan replied and Lan Zhan thought for a little. "Wei Ying might be here"

They walked one round around the arcade but could not find Wei Ying so they left. Meanwhile, Yibo and Wei Ying came out from the 3D stimulator mini room.

"That was fun!" Wei Ying exclaimed happily and Yibo raised his brows "Shall we eat dinner now?" Wei Ying turned and nodded furiously "Yes! I'm hungry!"

A week passed and Yibo and Xiao Zhan got along well. They texted each other often and ate lunch together.

Meanwhile, Lan Zhan was still finding Wei Ying while Wei Ying played WuJi without getting back a response, making him moodier and sadder day by day. The two of them missed each other so much.

One day, there was a sudden meeting held and both Xiao Zhan and Yibo needed their thumbdrives. So they both asked Lan Zhan and Wei Ying respectively to bring the thumbdrive.

However, since Wei Ying would get lost, Yibo ordered a cab to his office site and back home. This resulted in Wei Ying missing Lan Zhan by a few minutes.