35

The next day, Yibo and Xiao Zhan went back to work. Yibo wouldn't if he could but Xiao Zhan dragged him, unhappy that they skipped work yesterday.

They came to work seeing pictures of the two all over the place. In the elevator, on the doors, on the floor, on the walls.

There was a picture of them feeding each other and another of them entering a hotel room holding hands.

They certainly knew which day it was and Yibo had already pointed out the culprit. It was definitely Ling Jiao.

Xiao Zhan saw Yibo's scary face and got frightened. "Y-Yibo... are you angry? I'm sorry, I wasn't the one who did this"

Of course Yibo knew that. He turned to look at Xiao Zhan but Xiao Zhan's eyes started brimming with tears. Yibo mentally scolded himself, realising that he probably still had his scary face on.

Xiao Zhan clutched Yibo's hands tightly and looked at the ground "I'm sorry, please don't break up with me, don't leave me, we can hide it and deny if you want"

Yibo then realised what kind of silly thoughts Xiao Zhan was having. "Are you stupid?" Yibo said which made Xiao Zhan frown more.

Yibo cupped Xiao Zhan's face "Why would I break up or leave you? Even if you want to, I will never let you go.

Besides, you accepted my proposal already. And isn't this great? Now everyone knows we're together so no one would steal you"

Xiao Zhan let a few teardrops fall "I-I thought... I thought you were angry that we were found out..."

The thought of Yibo leaving him made Xiao Zhan panick. He would never be able to bear Yibo leaving him, especially since he had experienced being with Yibo.

Yibo chuckled "That's why I asked if you were stupid. How could you even think that I would leave you?"

Xiao Zhan pouted and huffed "That doesn't mean you can call me stupid" making Yibo smile and hug him.

Yibo took his phone out and snap a picture, then grabbed his pen and wrote on the picture "Yibo loves Zhan Zhan"

Xiao Zhan smiled and took the pen. "I won't lose to you" Xiao Zhan said to Yibo as he wrote "Zhan loves Bo Bo"

Yibo smiled and hugged him as they made their way to the elevator. Someone was filming them from the time the entered.

Once Yibo and Xiao Zhan entered the lift, that person immediately made an anonymous post on the office gossip website.

(The office had one since WangXian Company is the biggest company, a market leader, with many many fans(cutomers))

The two went up to the office, with Yibo holding Xiao Zhan's hand tightly. Yibo walked Xiao Zhan to his desk before going back to his own desk.

Xiao Zhan sat down with a light blush. Definitely not because Yibo was kissing him so passionately in the lift.

Mian Mian hopped up to Xiao Zhan "Zhan Ge! I've seen you and Team Leader Wang! Your are so cute together!"

Mian Mian giggled and squealed while Xiao Zhan watched, confused. A few others came over to and congratulated him.

Meanwhile, in Yibo's team, everyone was busy gossiping and Yibo was getting frustrated. Yibo decided to stand up.

"Do your have something to say? If it is about me and Zhan can you just say it in front of my face?"

"Sir!" A man stood up and saluted "Our whole team just think that you and Team Leader Zhan is a perfect match!"

A woman giggled and stood up "Sir, we were discussing if you would invite us to your wedding. We would love to go"

Yibo raised a brow. How did they know about the wedding? Yibo cleared his throat. "Thank you, Yibo is fine"

His team members had their jaws on the ground. They looked at each other and then pounced towards Yibo.

Yibo immediately moved aside with widened eyes. He never knew his team was so scary. "No touching"

"Especially you" Yibo pointed at Cheng Xiao "Zhan Zhan doesn't like the arm clinging picture"

Cheng Xiao pouted. It was a dare after all. The other team members giggled and for the first time, Yibo felt welcomed.

Yibo felt like going to see Xiao Zhan immediately. He couldn't wait for lunch to come. "How did you know about the marriage?"

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan was being crowded by a few of his team members. They started asking how it is like to be with Yibo and what he likes about Yibo and said that they look cute together.

LingJiao sat on her seat, huffing. Everyone is supposed to call them disgusting and hate them and make them break up.

The person in charge of all the teams, Mr Bob, called for a meeting for all the teams. Ling Jiao smirked.

Everybody settled down and Xiao Zhan glanced nervously at Yibo, who gave him a reassuring smile and nod.

Mr Bob cleared his throat for attention "Sorry for the sudden meeting, please settle down quickly"

Everyone kept quiet and Mr Bob started "As most of you can already guess, this meeting is about our Team 1 and 2 leaders"

Xiao Zhan bit his lower lip and looked down guiltily. WangXian Company has always been his dream company and when he got the job, he was determined to give his everything, not pull the company down.