30

"Yibo, stop!" Xiao Zhan said as he placed his arms out. Yibo copied Xiao Zhan's pout "Why? Just let me hug you"

"That's what you said just now and we ended up!... doing it again!" Xiao Zhan huffed and Yibo smiled.

"That's because you're too tempting" Yibo said as he tried to hug Xiao Zhan again but couldn't get past Xiao Zhan's arms and legs.

"It hurts..." Xiao Zhan whined to Yibo. After a few rounds in bed, they showered together. Yibo used the excuse of helping Xiao Zhan remove the cum out to go for a few more rounds.

In the end, it hurt Xiao Zhan to stand with his wobbly legs, though he didn't need to since Yibo carried him.

"Yibo, we already bathed, let's do it tomorrow okay?" Xiao Zhan pouted and Yibo immediately said "Okay! And everyday after that!"

Xiao Zhan wrinkled his nose at Yibo while Yibo grinned to himself. Yibo wanted to cuddle Xiao Zhan though he knows that he will probably get hard like just now.

However, Xiao Zhan brought up such an offer by himself, making Yibo laugh to himself. "But Zhan, let's cuddle to sleep"

Xiao Zhan inched forward to Yibo and wrapped one arm around his waist, snuggling his head in the crook of Yibo's neck.

"Shit!" Yibo mumbled as his breath hitched. Xiao Zhan looked up and eyed him suspiciously and Yibo gulped.

"I meant... erm... ah! We forgot to tell Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian how to get their dinner!" Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan hugged Yibo tighter "Don't worry, I already texted Wei WuXian when we were going down for dinner. Can we sleep now?"

"Of course" Yibo said though his mind was filled with a chant 'Don't get hard, Don't get hard, Don't get hard'

Yibo wrapped his arms around Xiao Zhan and hugged him tight, trying to think of things that will definitely not arouse him.

He scanned through his memory and thought of Ling Jiao and he immediately calmed down, heaving a sigh of relief.

Kissing Xiao Zhan's forehead, Yibo smiled "Goodnight Zhan Zhan, I love you" Xiao Zhan looked up and kissed Yibo "I love you too, Yibo. Goodnight"

Yibo grinned and hugged Xiao Zhan tight. Ahh, he would give up anything just to have Xiao Zhan in his arms forever.

The next day, Yibo woke up with a sore arm. But he felt happy. They cuddled in bed and when Xiao Zhan held Yibo's arm, he saw Yibo wince.

"What's wrong?" Xiao Zhan asked worriedly and Yibo kissed him "Nothing" Xiao Zhan pressed his arm again and Yibo winced again.

"No more sleeping on your hand" Xiao Zhan said and Yibo immediately pulled him back down "Yes more sleeping on my hand"

"It's numb because of me right? Is it pain?" Xiao Zhan asked and Yibo grinned "Not as pain as your back"

Xiao Zhan smacked Yibo's shoulder while Yibo laughed. Xiao Zhan then got up and lightly messaged Yibo's arm. "Is it better?"

"Of course!" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan wrinkled his nose at him. Yibo then pushed Xiao Zhan facing down and sat on his legs.

His hand lightly caressed Xiao Zhan's back up and down, sending shivers throughout Xiao Zhan. "Yibo, what are you doing?"

"Massaging" Yibo grinned. Xiao Zhan hissed "That's called caressing. Get off me, let's go for breakfast"

Yibo brought his hand downwards, cupping Xiao Zhan's butt, making Xiao Zhan flinch and moan. "Shit!" Yibo cursed.

Xiao Zhan got scared "Yibo, not now. I promise later" Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan's expression and chuckled.

He gave Xiao Zhan a kiss and got off. "Zhan, you're too dangerous. I can get hard just from watching you lie like that"

"Shut up" Xiao Zhan blushed "Hurry carry me to the toilet" Xiao Zhan continued, flipping himself over and stretching his arms out.

Yibo chuckled as he went to the edge and picked him up "Yes, princess" Xiao Zhan leaned against his chest, mumbling "I'm not a princess..."

After they were ready, Yibo held Xiao Zhan's waist as they walked to Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's room.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!" Moaning sounds filled the air. Yibo and Xiao Zhan frowned, wondering which room was responsible.

Well, they found out when they stopped in front of Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's room. The sound was definitely coming from here.

Xiao Zhan blushed furiously. The hotels aren't soundproof! He then stammered "B-Bo,... d-do you think others heard us last night?"

Yibo only grinned in response then sighed "Were they doing it since last night? Just how much stamina do they have..."

Xiao Zhan watched as Yibo looked at him with a glint in his eyes. Xiao Zhan took a step back, feeling suspicious "W-What..."

Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan close and Xiao Zhan gulped looking at him. "Yibo... I bet your mind is full of... ridiculous ideas... You don't have to say them, alright?"

Yibo grinned wide and shook his head "Zhan, we have to go to the gym. And eat many food that's good for our stamina! For the sake of our health!"

Xiao Zhan squinted his eyes as he shook his head and walked past Yibo with a sigh "Our health my ass..."

Yibo only chuckled as he caught up to wrap his arm around Xiao Zhan's waist, already thinking of what food is good for stamina and planning a healthier diet.