34

Xiao Zhan leaned against Yibo's chest, feeling very comfortable. He looked up and tilt Yibo's head, planting kisses on it.

When Xiao Zhan stopped, Yibo grabbed his jaw and kissed deep and aggressively. Yibo groaned "Zhan, stop moving, you're making me hard..."

"You're already hard" Xiao Zhan pointed out and Yibo reached his hand forward, stroking the moaning Xiao Zhan.

With a smirk, Yibo replied "So are you" Xiao Zhan wanted to tease Yibo but ended up getting teased back.

Unhappy, he got up and turned around, sitting on Yibo's lap while their erections touched each other, making both moan.

Xiao Zhan lifted himself and directly aligned himself, shocking Yibo. Yibo groaned as his tip entered and held Xiao Zhan's waist.

"Zhan... I haven't prepared you..." Yibo mumbled, trying to control himself but Xiao Zhan continued pushing down.

"Don't worry, the water will help" Xiao Zhan said before kissing Yibo while pushing down again. Unable to reject, Yibo kissed back and helped Xiao Zhan slowly.

Yibo groaned and deepened the kiss, sucking Xiao Zhan's tongue as he likes the way Xiao Zhan responds by clenching his hole.

Yibo was almost in and Xiao Zhan started rotating his hips, trying to get used to it better. Yibo groaned and his hands automatically pushed Xiao Zhan's waist down.

"Nghhhhh!" Xiao Zhan let out a satisfied moan and Yibo smiled "Zhan, you like it hard so much"

"Yes..." Xiao Zhan moaned, feeling turned on "I like it hard... give it to me please, Yibo..."

"Shit" Yibo exclaimed as one hand grabbed Xiao Zhan's head for a kiss while the other on his waist, supporting Xiao Zhan as he thrusts up.

The vigorous thrusts created waves in the bathtub that occasionally splashed out. Xiao Zhan leaned forward and rubbed his cock against Yibo's abs for some friction.

And that turned Yibo on greatly as he grew bigger and thrusted harder while Xiao Zhan clung onto Yibo desperately, moaning away.

"You make me feel... like a slut..." Xiao Zhan thought, not knowing he mumbled it out and Yibo smirked with harder thrusts as he groaned "My slut"

Xiao Zhan was surprised but cummed right after hearing that, while rubbing against Yibo's abs. He nodded "Your... Ahhh... Slut..."

Yibo grinned watching Xiao Zhan and followed soon after. Yibo then helped Xiao Zhan stand up and turned him towards the wall.

"Hm?" Xiao Zhan mumbled as he felt his hands being placed against the wall and the next thing he knew, he was being thrusted into again.

"Does it feel good?" Yibo asked as he pounded relentlessly and Xiao Zhan could only reply with broken moans.

"Yes... Ahhh... Ahhh... Y-Yes... Mnnn... More... More.... Hmmmn... Harder... Hnghh... Nghhh... Ahhh..."

Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's neck without slowing down at all and Xiao Zhan released, his cum splurting on the wall.

Yibo saw it and shuddered as he cummed deep inside Xiao Zhan. Yibo then sat back down and placed Xiao Zhan on his lap, while cleaning the cum out.

"How was it?" Yibo slightly chuckled and Xiao Zhan replied sleepily "Hmmnn good... I'm so tired..."

Yibo smiled wide and placed kisses on Xiao Zhan while cleaning the cum. When he was almost done, he looked up and grinned.

"Who's the naughty boy" Yibo teased. Xiao Zhan blushed "It's all your fault! The way you clean..."

"How else do I clean without scraping your walls" Yibo chuckled and Xiao Zhan groaned "Yibo... please..."

"Who's the tired one?" Yibo teased and Xiao Zhan who was indeed tired simply got on all fours, his butt right in front of Yibo.

Yibo who was hard the moment his fingers entered Xiao Zhan's hole, gladly stood up and positioned himself as he thrusted once more.

Xiao Zhan cummed with a satisfied moan and Yibo made sure to release outside. He then carried Xiao Zhan to the bed.

"We're already late for work so let's just call in sick" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan who was too sleepy, simply nodded.

Yibo knew Xiao Zhan wasn't in his right mind, as the workaholic him would drag Yibo to work. Xiao Zhan however, had already fallen asleep.

Yibo kissed his forehead, made the call, then returned to Xiao Zhan's side and pulled him close.

Xiao Zhan automatically snuggled against Yibo, bringing smiles to his face as he kissed Xiao Zhan again.

Xiao Zhan woke up startled and confused. Isn't it Monday? Don't they have work? Why are they in bed?

Xiao Zhan groaned as he remembered everything and Yibo who woke up started patting his back.

Xiao Zhan hugged him and whined about missing work and Yibo shook his head in disbelief. Why does he like his work so much?

They decided to get up and spend their day with Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, not knowing that someone in the office was disturbed by their absence.

"I'll expose the two of you..." The person muttered, printing out photos of them being intimate, ready to spread the word and paste them everywhere.