26

Xiao Zhan took a break on his popsicle as he looked at Yibo. "Why are we taking different cabins? The cabin can fit 4-6 people"

Yibo who sat opposite Xiao Zhan glanced at him then quickly look away as he replied "Give them some alone time... and us too..."

"Oh..." Xiao Zhan replied, missing on Yibo's red ear as he continued licking and sucking on his melting popsicle.

Yibo tried looking away but his eyes kept finding it's way back to Xiao Zhan, his hands clenched into a fist on his lap, his pants tightened uncomfortably.

They stop occasionally and Xiao Zhan couldn't help but get curious "Yibo... isn't the ferris wheel acting weird? It's so shaky... Is it supposed to be like that?"

Yibo glanced at the cabin slightly above and Xiao Zhan went over to Yibo's side to see. Xiao Zhan gasped and covered his mouth with a blush as he dropped the almost finished popsicle.

"S-Sorry!" Xiao Zhan said when he realised he dropped the popsicle but blushed harder at where it landed. On Yibo's crotch. And Xiao Zhan spotted the hard on.

Xiao Zhan panickedly grabbed the popsicle back and returned to his seat with a total blush on his face, finishing the popsicle which made Yibo's eyes widen.

Looking away, Xiao Zhan stuttered "A-Are you... hard from... from watching them?"

"No!" Yibo immediately said then decided to be shamless and continued "It's your fault"

"How is it my fault" Xiao Zhan asked with his head tilted while looking at Yibo and it was Yibo's turn to look away. "You... You and your popsicle..."

Xiao Zhan blushed at Yibo's words and they both awkwardly looked at the scenery. Yibo suddenly gasped "Z-Zhan! What are you doing?"

Xiao Zhan blushed as he continued unzipping Yibo's pants "S-Since you said it is my fault..." Yibo's ears burned red and Xiao Zhan looked up "Won't you lift your butt a little?"

Yibo embarrassedly lifted his butt and Xiao Zhan pulled down his boxers, staring at the hard on, he himself feeling turned on.

Yibo widened his eyes as Xiao Zhan started unzipping his pants. "Zhan, let me-" Yibo said but Xiao Zhan interrupted "Me"

Yibo kept quiet and Xiao Zhan started licking Yibo's shaft, making Yibo groan. Xiao Zhan then sucked on Yibo's cock, his cheeks hollowing in and out, just like when he was sucking the popsicle.

Yibo's breath hitched again, at the sight of his imagination coming true, with an additional surprise of Xiao Zhan jerking himself off.

Xiao Zhan felt Yibo thrusting his hips slightly yet controlling it and took one hand to grab Yibo's hand, placing it on his head.

Yibo felt himself losing his control and snapping his hips up higher, thrusting into Xiao Zhan's mouth.

With Yibo's hand at the back of Xiao Zhan's head, Yibo thrusted deeper into Xiao Zhan's throat. Xiao Zhan kept moaning and the vibrations drew Yibo closer.

With a few deep thrusts, Yibo released deep in Xiao Zhan's mouth while Xiao Zhan cummed on the floor.

Yibo panicked but seeing Xiao Zhan gulp and wipe his mouth with the back of his hand, Yibo grew embarrassed. He made Xiao Zhan give him a blow job this morning and did it again.

"I'm sorry" Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan onto his lap after the both of them zipped up. "Why?" Xiao Zhan asked as he leaned on Yibo's shoulder, catching his breath.

"I'm a bad boyfriend. I even made you do this twice today" Yibo said a little guilty and Xiao Zhan chuckled "I like it"

Yibo blushed and Xiao Zhan blushed harder. "Y-Yibo... Can we... do it?" Yibo's eyes widened "You mean..."

"Sex..." Xiao Zhan whispered as he slightly glanced up at the shaking cabin below. Yibo's face turned slightly pink.

"A-Are you sure? Zhan, I don't want to force you and I'm not sure if you're ready and it's my first time..." Yibo rambled and Xiao Zhan interrupted him.

"It's my first time too but Yibo... I have been in love with you for over 3 years and knowing you return the feelings..." Xiao Zhan said then looked at Yibo.

"I don't feel like I'm rushing too much and I am that much in love with you. A-Are you willing and ready to take me?"

Yibo lookes at Xiao Zhan, surprised, then smiled widely and hugged him tight. "Zhan, my Zhan Zhan, you're so cute"

Xiao Zhan blushed harder and Yibo released him for a kiss "I'm more than willing" Xiao Zhan then smiled happily, showing his bunny teeth and Yibo hugged him again.

"You're so cute!" Yibo said as he squeezed him tight and Xiao Zhan chuckled, kissing Yibo "I love you"

"I love you too" Yibo replied with a smile and cupped his cheek as they pecked each other a few times then kissed deeply.

The door knocked and Xiao Zhan jolted from Yibo's lap. Yibo internally chuckled at the cute, embarrassed Xiao Zhan as they made their way out while holding hands.

On their way out, they heard the female staff talking to each other "Their twins are dating their twins!"

Xiao Zhan and Yibo looked at each other and giggled, then Xiao Zhan pouted "We didn't get to look at the scenery..."

"We can always come again" Yibo said and kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead and Xiao Zhan smiled before halting in horror "Shit!"

"What's wrong?" Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo "W-We... I-I... I forgot to... to clean up..."

Yibo's ears turned red and they suddenly heard Wei Ying giggling. "We didn't clean up too! They suddenly chased us out! Luckily they did before Lan Zhan went for another round"

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan held his arm, thinking his husband said a little too much. This was obvious from the way Yibo and Xiao Zhan blushed and awkwardly fidgeted.

Next chapter is Lan Zhan and Wei Ying!