21

Once Xiao Zhan ran out of things to say, he chuckled "You really love me, huh?" Yibo smiled and kissed him "Of course. And it seems like you really love me too"

"Well, I do" Xiao Zhan chuckled and Yibo frowned "I don't think so" Xiao Zhan raised a brow "What do you mean?"

"Well, since we came back, I have kissed you so many times but you haven't kissed me a single time" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan pouted "Well, then I don't think you love me that much either"

Yibo raised his brow and Xiao Zhan continued "You have only kissed my cheeks. Are my lips disgusting?"

Yibo smiled and cupped Xiao Zhan's face, making him gulp nervously. Yibo leaned closer and Xiao Zhan started closing his eyes.

Suddenly, Yibo chuckled "You kiss me" Xiao Zhan opened his eyes to see their lips just inches away. He was surprised but pouted "You kiss me!"

Yibo shook his head and leaned an inch forward "You kiss me" Xiao Zhan huffed "Fine, since you don't want to kiss me, I'll go bathe"

Xiao Zhan was about to turned when Yibo closed the distance and kissed him. Yibo held Xiao Zhan by the waist while Xiao Zhan clutched onto the front of his shirt.

On the other side, after Lan Zhan yanked Wei Ying away, he threw Wei Ying on the bed. To Wei Ying's surprise, Lan Zhan didn't do anything more and headed to the bathroom.

Wei Ying quickly followed Lan Zhan and jumped on him. "Lan Zhan? Lan Er Ge Ge~ Lan Zhan~ Sorry, don't be mad?"

Lan Zhan ignored Wei Ying as he walked to the closet and prepared clothes for Wei Ying and himself. Then, he took Wei Ying's set and held it up "Bathe"

Wei Ying pouted "Lan Er Ge Ge~ Don't be like that~" Lan Zhan walked to the bathroom with Wei Ying still clinging on his back. He placed everything and repeated "Bathe"

Wei Ying felt his heart clench as his pout became bigger "Lan Er Ge Ge, why bathe when we are going to sweat? We can bathe after"

"Not in the mood" Lan Zhan replied and Wei Ying teared up "Lan Zhan! You said everyday is everyday! How can you take back your words!"

Lan Zhan then walked to the bed and flipped Wei Ying over. Wei Ying became excited but Lan Zhan wih his expressionless face unclothed the both of them.

It wasn't romantic, there wasn't any special feelings and Wei Ying felt very hurt. He watched as Lan Zhan took the lube they recently bought and lube his fingers then prepared Wei Ying's hole.

Wei Ying continued watching as his tears started dripping down. Uncontrollably, his tears started falling and he started sobbing. Lan Zhan then stopped preparing him and sat there.

Wei Ying cried louder and louder "Lan WangJi you meanie! You evil! I said I'm sorry! It was just an arm! What's wrong with you!"

Lan Zhan felt bad. He only wanted to teach his touchy husband a lesson but he didn't want to really hurt Wei Ying.

"I know I promised not to get to close to others but I was just helping our future selves out!" Wei Ying cried.

He knew Lan Zhan disliked him being touchy with others but he took it for granted that Lan Zhan would roughly pleasure him and everything would be the same again.

Lan Zhan didn't like seeing Wei Ying cry. He covered Wei Ying with the blanket and hugged him as he whispered "Sorry"

Wei Ying hugged Lan Zhan tightly despite smacking him a few times "You evil meanie! I hate you! Don't act like that again!" Lan Zhan simply hmmed while patting Wei Ying's back.

After Wei Ying calmed down he pouted while leaning against Lan Zhan's chest "I'm sorry, Lan Zhan, I only love you"

"I know" Lan Zhan said and hugged Wei Ying tighter. Wei Ying pouted as he looked up "Promise to never treat me like that again"

Looking at Wei Ying's watery eyes and red nose, Lan Zhan's heart clench. "I promise" Lan Zhan said, then kissed Wei Ying's forehead.

Wei Ying then drew circles on Lan Zhan's chest "I promise too I won't be touchy with others. I really promise this time. I promise I won't break it"

"No nicknames" Lan Zhan added and Wei Ying nodded "I promise no nicknames for anyone else either"

Lan Zhan then kissed Wei Ying's forehead again, then his cheeks and his lips. Wei Ying smiled and kissed Lan Zhan too.

Wei Ying climbed on top of Lan Zhan and said "Lan Zhan, I love you so much", then kissed him. Lan Zhan kissed back and replied "Wei Ying, I love you"

Wei Ying smiled and hugged Lan Zhan "Ahhh, Lan Er Ge Ge, you're in the mood now" Lan Zhan slightly glanced away then looked back.

He is always in the mood just that to teach Wei Ying a lesson he acted as if he wasn't. But his cock had already got up before he even unclothed Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan simply connected their lips again as he flipped them over and entered Wei Ying with a thrust.

Wei Ying moaned as Lan Zhan thrusted faster and harder, enjoying the pleasure given by Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan also enjoyed Wei Ying's tight hole to the fullest.

Meanwhile, Yibo broke the kiss. He already had a hard on and he didn't want to push Xiao Zhan too far.

However, Xiao Zhan was disappointed that Yibo broke the kiss. He wanted more. He leaned closer and connected their lips again while pressing their bodies together.

And Yibo who held Xiao Zhan's waist, felt their erection rub against each other. In that instant, his brain short-circuited.