15

Still flashback

Hoseok's POV

"You're having a bad fever, Y/N. Don't be stubborn," my voice sounded harsh without me intending to, and her sobs quietened down drastically.

However, her tears flowed even faster making me feel a slight guilt using that tone towards her when she was in her weak state.

"Alright, no hospital. But you're taking leave tomorrow," I gave in as I diverted my eyes from her teary ones.

My dinner was long forgotten as I started dipping a fresh towel into a warm water to place onto her forehead.

I didn't even realize I spent the whole night by her side, wiping the sweat on her and replacing the towel on her forehead on repeat.

Her fever continued for another two days and I got used to buy porridge for her on my way back home.

As usual, she was still resting on the bed and I approached her, placing the porridge on the nightstand beside the bed.

"Y/N. You have to eat," I simply said as I tapped her shoulder to wake her up.

She slowly sat up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for troubling you, Hobi" her eyes were red and a little bit swollen, probably due to the excess heat in her body.

She has never been this sick before.

Without saying a word back, I placed the tray in front of her and she took the spoon, starting to eat.

I waited until she finished and just as I about to walk out, she pulled my sleeve timidly and I look at her.

"What is it?"

"H-Hobi, can we sleep together?"

"Sure, I –" my voice was cut off when I heard what she whispered next.

"I want y-you,"

I felt my own cheeks heated as I saw her face turned redder, this time not because of fever.

"I'll send this to the kitchen first" I said as I lifted the tray in my hand, and quickly walked out from the room.

Fcuk.

What's with her?

She never asked for this first and I had to admit she got me this time. Hard.

Her blushed face came into mind and I slammed the tray on the dining table, feeling my member getting excited.

"She has fever, you shithead" I slapped myself hard when wild thoughts of ruining her on the bed ran through my mind.

I tried to calm down, which didn't really work, and walked back to the guestroom.

I took a deep breath, approaching the door and saw her bundled up under the blanket.

She was facing away from me, but I could hear her muttering things to herself. I unintentionally let out a chuckle, accidentally making my presence known to her, and she looked back, with flushed cheeks and ears still on her.

Feeling my heart thumping crazily as I unbuttoned my shirt and removed my tie, I hovered above her on the bed.

I could see her gulped as my hand went to unbutton her pajama, but she let me proceed.

I ducked down to capture her lips in mine, but she gently stopped me.

"I don't want you to catch my fever, Hobi"

I understood her worry as I didn't want the same thing to happen to me as well, so I moved to her jaws.

"Ah, H-Hobi" she softly gasped as her grips on my shirt tightened when I started to suck on her feverish skin.

Red spots were showed on her neck, collarbone, and breasts due to my kisses and I took a while to admire the artwork I did on her.

My artwork.

As we continued, I was near to losing myself as soon as I felt her hotness surrounding me.

Throughout the rest, I controlled myself hard, the hardest I've done, remembering the condition she was in.

--

I felt reluctant to leave her this time.

I took one last look at the guestroom where Y/N stayed the last few days.

She had gone back to work today after I allowed her to do so.

I felt uneasy.

Is it because she just got better from her fever and I was afraid that she's going to catch it back?

Maybe.

But her clingy behavior was one thing as well.

Remembering that night when she said she wanted me, she took me by surprise again after that by asking me to bath together with her.

Y/N has never made that kind of requests throughout our relationship and she's kind of freaked me out.

I couldn't help but felt like something was going on with Y/N, but I couldn't pinpoint where.

Brushing off the uneasy feeling, I stepped out of the house and started to solely focus on work.

Who would have known that that would be the last time I saw her?

Flashback ended