34

jordan's POV

i stand there a second longer then remember i don't have a shirt on, i run to my closet and pull on a sweatshirt.

"what's up harry?"

he clears his throat, and sits down on my bed.

"zayn announced he was leaving"

"what?!"

he explained how zayn wanted to leave the band and how he did an interview saying "he never wanted to be there in the first place"

"i'm so sorry harry, what about the tour?"

"this is the last tour we're finishing together"

"i'm so sorry, what can i do to help?"

"you just being here is helpful"

i walk up to him and cradle his head, he buried his face in my sweatshirt and i stroke his hair.

he cries a little and pulls away.

"thanks jordan, i need to stop crying before our show tonight" he laughs a little,

a tear streams down my face knowing the guys would never be the same. i understand though. being in the band definitely was not easy.

harry stands up and wipes it away.

"good news though, because it's our last tour it's going to be filled with crazy things.... and i thought you could be apart of some of it"

"i don't know haz i'm not very good with crowds"

"come on it'll be fun, besides the fans love you"

"i'll see"

"well ok, hey can we hang out today before the show?"

"sure what do you want to do?"

"how about we go to the mall?"

"you know there will be people there right?"

"and? it'll be fun"

"getting mobbed by people is fun?"

"fine i'll call paul to come along"

"ok if you say so, but can olivia join us? we were going to hang out today anyways and i don't think she'll mind if you're with either"

"sure thing"

about 15 minutes later we arrived at the mall.

we all hung out, ran from paparazzi and fans and shopped and ate food until simon called telling us we had to leave. i say goodbye to olivia and we drive off.

when we get to the venue apparently their stylist had an outfit for me to wear.

i head into a dressing room and see a short silver dress hanging up, there were white heels to match. gross. am i not able to pick my own outfit out anymore?

when i walk out i see stephanie and harry have arrived.

harry walks up to me,

"i'm kind of nervous"

"why's that?"

"because your dads here"

"and...?"

"you're my best friend, i want to impress him"

"don't be"

"i'll try not to"

"five minutes boys" simon calls out,

"i'm going to go grab my seat, good luck boys"

he pulls me into a hug and i walk into the crowd to find my seat next to my dad.