79

authors note: just a reminder here's everyone apart of jordans unit so no one gets confused lmaooo

sam wilson (sam)
alexandra stevenson (stevie)
sebastian smith (seb)
alexander harris (alex)
christopher jones (jonsie)

jordans POV

"ni?"

"hey what's up?"

"oh i was just wondering if you could talk for a bit about something"

"sure, how have you been?"

"pretty good, really stressed though" i say

"yea i get that, i saw you're working for the police academy?"

"well i'm training to work for them, so yea. hopefully. also i listened to your album and i know i've already told you this but i love it ni i'm glad to see you're making such great music"

"thanks boo bear, i'm really glad"

that nickname he had for me had stuck ever since he got it. it reminded me of the good times when we were all together on tour. i'm glad he still called me it because it was just our little thing we had

"so what did you want to talk about?" he asks after a few moments of silence

"well, i know you've been in the famous celebrity industry far longer than i have, and i just don't know how you do it, it's really stressful and i thought you might have some advice"

"are you talking about harry being seen with the other woman?"

"yea..."

"well jordan, things can be stressful sometimes, i know it's hard right now but i know you and harry are really close and i know you'll work it out"

"yea i know, it's just things like this have happened before and it causes so much stress on the both of us. just right now i'm starting up school again and that's already a ton of stress on top of it and it is not helping"

"did you talk to him about it?"

"yea" i rest my forearms on my knees and rub my forehead "he says they're just friends but that doesn't stop me from stressing about it. plus i'm getting all these comments that people are saying she's better for him"

"i'm sorry to hear that boo bear, what are you going to do about it?"

"i don't know yet, he's coming back in a few days and i think i'm going to talk to him about it then"

"that's a good idea"

my phone started buzzing and i saw sam calling me, "look ni i have to go but thanks a lot for talking with me and taking your time"

"yea it was no problem hopefully i can see you soon"

"hopefully" i smile and see the door to the porch open and sam stepping out

i hold up my finger gesturing to give me a minute

"well i gotta go, thanks again bye nialler"

"bye boo bear love you"

"love you too" i smile a little more and click the end button

i walk up to sam and he opens the door for me

"was that harry?"

"no it was niall"

"oh i just assumed with the i love you thing..."