71

authors note: this picture gives me life.

all the love

k.

jordans POV

six hours of sleep in the past two nights. i'm drinking an energy drink on my drive home trying to stay awake. finals were over. i would get my results in a couple days. when i got home i would pack my things up and be on a plane for LA tonight. i'm going to the dunkirk premier with harry and then i would get home to plan my brothers birthday. i ride singing along to harry's album and 'meet me in the hallway' comes on

"just let me know i'll be out the door
out the door
hoping you come around
just let me know i'll be on the floor
on the floor
maybe we'll work it out
gotta get better"

i sing along. it lead me to wonder what the song was about. or i guess who the song was about. i might ask him later about it. i continue the drive open my windows because it was sunny out and maybe the wind would help me stay awake some more. i was home soon. finally. after this week i would be moving all of my things back home. i walk inside and give my dad a hug and tell him i missed him. but then i had to go upstairs to pack. apparently they would have the outfit i needed to wear already there for me so i just pack some sweatpants, a sweatshirt and all my essentials. i really needed a nap but i needed to start planning james's birthday. i was going to drive james around town to some places i knew he liked. i needed a time to give him his gifts though. i grab one of my notebooks and a couple pens and then write down what i was planning. i think william wanted to come too so i had to ask him about that. about an hour later i head down to the kitchen to find something to eat. my dad had gone out to work for a little bit. i found an iced coffee in the fridge and made some pizza. it probably wasn't good how much caffeine i had consumed in the past weeks but you know a girls gotta do what they gotta do. when i was done i changed into a pair of leggings and a white long sleeve shirt and picked out some white converse. i throw a hat over my wavy hair and applied some light makeup on my dark circles under my eyes. finally i put my glasses on and bring my bag downstairs. harry would be here soon and we would be heading to the airport. i grab another coffee for the road and the doorbell rings. i open the door and am immediately engulfed in a hug. he then grabs me by the shoulders and looks at me for a second.

"i've missed you so much"

"i've missed you too"

he leans down and gives me a long deep kiss parting his lips slightly and smiling

"ok we better go now so we're not late"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

harry's POV

jordan didn't sleep any on the plane. she looked really tired which i understood. most of the time she was writing in her notebook and drinking coffee. she was laying in the hotel bed while i sat on the end looking through the television channels.

"harry?"

"yes love?"

"can you come here?"

i settle on a channel and crawl next to jordan. she laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

"harry?"

"yes?"

"what time do we need to leave tomorrow?"

"well they want time for hair and makeup and to get you dressed in your outfit. so we would probably need to go over there after lunch"

"ok" she wraps her arms a little tighter