15: Viggo

I walked up to the meeting place, Frostflake growling softly behind me.  I saw a Maces and Talons playing piece and tensed.  "Alright Viggo, come out."  Frostflake gathered frost.

   "Hello, Kiara."  Viggo came out of the bushes near us, and Frostflake quickly slid back.  "Good to meet you again."  I glanced around, seeing crossbows being aimed at us.  "So many guards, so little time, but please - I am enjoying this."  I narrowed my eyes.

   "I believe you could truly benefit from joining us,"  Viggo said.  "In what way?"  I growled.  "Have you ever heard of the Dragon Eye?"  Viggo asked.  "Of course,"  I replied.  "You could gain access to it, and use it yourself."

   I hesitated.  I didn't want to leave the Dragon Riders, but...

   "I'm not leaving the Riders,"  I said.  Viggo sighed.  "Very well."  He started to walk away.  "However,"  I said before he could leave.  He hesitated but didn't look back.  "I will still join you as a spy."  

   Viggo glanced back at me with a sly smile.  "Unfourtanitly I believe that is not an option."  I inhaled sharply.  "Fine, Viggo.  Fine, you win."  Frostflake looked up at me with concern.  I pet her head.

   Viggo held his hand up and the crossbows were lowered.  "Come."  He said.

(I'm sorry that this chapter is so short!)