Chapter 45: Impractical Jokers, Part Two

Hiccup was standing on Toothless.  In a puffy pink dress.  With a bright pink wig.  Above the Northern Markets.

   This was going to be hilarious.  

   He had a rope attached to him that was linked to Toothless' saddle.  "Do I have to?"  Hiccup complained.  "Yes!"  I laughed.  The twins cackled nearby.  "Ugh.  Fine."  Hiccup leaped off of Toothless, and when he was just low enough to not die or get seriously injured from fall damage, we unlinked him.

   "Time to be a princess!"  I sang, looking down at him.  He got up and glared at us.  We all were laughing too hard to notice.  Hiccup walked stiffly and had a hard time balancing the fake-silver tiara on his head.  We landed our dragons nearby and pretended to shop.

   "Hey, who are you?"  Two Dragon Hunters approached Hiccup.  "Time to use his fake identity!"  I whispered in Astrid's ear.  She chuckled, her cheeks turning bright red.  At least the dress hid Hiccup's metal leg.

   "I'm -"  Hiccup inhaled sharply.  "I'm Princess Peepee from Pink Tiara Land."  The Dragon Hunters laughed and walked off.  I desperately tried to hold in my giggles, but I burst out laughing hysterically along with the other riders.

   (Sorry that this is really, really, really short, I just had no clue what else to have him do XD.)