This isn't real!

The night over in Hoseok's went just like I predicted... gloomy.

Even during my whole weekend, I was down. Weekends are normally my favorite time as I get to read as much as I want, but this weekend I wasn't able to bring myself to think about anything rather than the image of Jin in that supermarket.

Today in my first class, I couldn't stop peeking at Jin's table. He's just his usual self with the school uniform. At least, the good I got from seeing him in the supermarket was that I saw him with another uniform, the uniform of the place!

For our break, we decided we want to stay in our classroom. Ok, I said I won't go out because I'm in no mood, and Jimin and Hoseok stubbornly have stayed by my side.

There are some other students in the classroom with us as well, mostly girls as they are praising Namjoon and Taehyung or saying shits behind theirselves' back.

"There's this girl in the other class, first grade. Her name is Jung-an. She's younger than all of us technically. Ok! What I wanna say is that I asked her to go out on a date with me." Hoseok opens up the conversation. He has killed Jimin and me with this crap all day, "Guys, I need to tell you something important."

"Wow! Congratulations, Hoseokie. That's great news. You have to show her to us. Is she pretty?" Jimin asks out loud while dragging his chair to my desk as we're all gathered there.

"She's sweet and cute; something that I'm dying for. By the way, when are you two gonna settle down? I know you're gay, Jungkook, and you're bi, Jimin.

I get that it might be a little more difficult for you guys to find someone, but we have so many other people like you."

The one thing I'm grateful for is that a lot of people are open-minded nowadays, and I get to walk in anywhere without being concluded as an outcast. I get to be gay and a human!

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it much. I mean I didn't find someone who suits me." Jimin answers and sits playfully on my lap.

"Same here." I grunt and push Jimin away from me. I go and sit on his chair, so he can have the honor of getting my chair all for himself. Little bastard!

"The thing is you don't even try to find the person."

Can someone tell this friend of mine he won?! He has his girlfriend while Jimin and I are destitutes for partners!

"No, we're not so desperate for sex like you to ahhh..." Jimin stops talking while staring shockingly at my back. Hoseok does the same, and also I realize the girls in the back are all silent, gaping at our direction.

I turn my body on the chair to see what has gotten them like that... And in a blinking of an eye, I'm like them!

The doe glossy eyes of Jin catch me off guard and they are looking straight at mine waiting, probably to give me the hint to say the first word. Everyone is so shocked by the fact he's trying to speak to someone that silence is all coming out of our mouths for quite a while. When did he even enter the class?

"H-hey." I can't stop myself from stuttering.

"Hello, Jungkook. Can I talk to you in private for a moment?"

Dear Lord, please bless my soul! He knows my name... He knows my fucking name! And he wants to speak with me in PRIVATE. I'm young, please!

I look over my shoulder to kind of ask for my two friends' permission, but they are out of this world.

"Ok." I let out hesitantly and get up from the chair with the same manner. I still can feel how Jimin and Hoseok are staring at me till I leave the classroom.

I follow Jin to the school yard and to my utmost surprise, he goes for the bathroom. Good, at least I can run to one of the toilets when I get hard!

"So..." Jin takes a deep breath and the way he cringes his face makes me certain he regretted doing that. For god's sake we are in stinky men's room!

"I just wanted to ask for a favor." Jin continues nonetheless. I can't form words, so I just nod curtly.

The grasp to this reality is still unreal in my mind. I would want to laugh at my own face if I could see it. I have any kind of intercourses with the guy, yet I can't believe he can actually talk to me.

"It's that, ummm, please the night in the supermarket... Can it be a secret between us? I don't want anyone to know about that." Jin whispers the last sentence, and he's just made me more curious about the whole matter.

"I-I can keep it, but why do you care so much if someone finds out?" Wow! Where have I received that shot of courage to ask him something?

"I already get enough shits from Taehyung and Namjoon. Spreading this news makes my life more miserable. They'll make fun of me in front of everyone. I'm even worried for you now, too."

"For me?!" I narrow my eyes at him as I mumble.

"If they see us together, they might try do things to you, and I don't want that." I can't believe how people get away from him when he's just the sweetest person I've ever seen. I can't help but frown a little hearing those words. He knows it all himself.

"Now promise me!" He utters after not getting anything from me for a while.

"Ha?!" I ask him dumbly.

"Promise me this is gonna be a secret between us." He restates his sentence more clearly for my stupid brain, well stupid isn't the word. My wires have just been switched off in his presence!

"I promise."

"Thank you." He tries to reach for my hand, maybe a gesture of his to show he's thankful, but he backs away quickly.

We look at each other awkwardly for some more time until he sighs and goes for the entrance leaving me alone there. Exactly in that moment, I remember my mom's words to me. This is my only chance and I shouldn't- NO!... I won't let it slip away this easy.

"Hey, Jin!" He turns his whole body towards me in pure surprise.

"You can come to our little trio and speak to us sometimes. I'm not afraid of Taehyung and Namjoon or anyone else." A beautiful smile blossoms on his more beautiful face, and in that moment I know I did the right thing, or at least this is how I feel inside.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

First of all, guys, a really big credit to my dear friend @_MyTimeMoon_ for the beautiful coverS. They were all amazing that I had a hard time choosing one.

Gotta say I wrote this whole chapter while listening to my time by Jungkook.

And I apologize for slow updates here, guys. 🙏

How was it? 😊