Sweet home, I miss you.

Here I am, staring at a room where I have to spend some important years of my life at; where I know in every corner, there will be a trace of me doing my practice or life. Yet, it's also the place my heart can't really accept as home, and I'm trying all in my power even now to at least find some little interest in.

From the beginnig when we left Busan, I felt uncomfortable during our trip to Seoul. School decided it was safer for Soo-Yun and me to travel with train. Even now that I'm in my dorm, I can't get a grip of that decision. Why not the subway?

Soo-Yun and I were seated next to each other, and they even made it to a point we also had to share the same compartment.

Soo-Yun is not a bad person in all, but she can get flirty at times which I'm not intrigued by one bit. She's beautiful and I'm not blind. The thing is I knew from the very day I set my foot in the puberty path that I'm into men.

Back to the train, it really felt like an eternity, being in that small space with someone who you don't even know that much, and they all but want to get under your skin suddenly after all those quiet days. I mean she didn't reach to this extreme in our shared classes which were all!

However, then she even tried some indecent movements like putting her hand on my thigh, near to my crotch area.

I had many fangirls in school and I'm used to this kind of attention. Still, they never did something even near to that one. They just gushed their feelings towards me which to me it sounded cute and courageous.

Those times, I put all my effort to reject them politely and none of them held a grudge against me. In fact, I've ended up friend with most of them. I always get along good with girls, but the time in the train I didn't even try to be respectful towards Soo-Yun. I simply shoved her hand away from my thigh and fixed her with a nasty glare.

After the torturous train moments, I practically ran out of the station with my suitcases, giving the excuse that I needed to buy some stuffs which was a mere lie. I just needed some fresh air before facing another misery for the rest of my day.

The irony was that I faced the misery with fresh air because there was no fresh air! The fine dust is no new piece of news for me and every other Korean citizen. But hell Seoul, I just felt like I could faint any second. It took quite a time for me to even breathe properly.

After getting used to breathing (!), I bought some clothes and stuffs just to not be nailed when I return back to the university.

I got some unwanted marks during that time I was wandering the shops. People didn't disrespect me or something. It's just that they all noticed within a short time that I'm not from the city and unknowingly, they gave me the feeling of being a stranger in this place once more.

Taking a cab was the easiest part of my whole day and thankfully, everyone in the city knows my destination. While I thought I could peacefully watch the city and memorize the way to my university, my thoughts lingered back to Busan.

During the short time I had with family and friends, I tried my best to use it at its fullest. My dad was surprised to see me involved in some activities I had never even stopped to take a glance at before. However, I did them only to be with him, and honestly I enjoyed them a lot.

Who could think I could be an opponent to my dad in backgammon? He's famous among the family for beating everyone in the game, and I somehow could win him in some matches.

My mom as always acted wise. She was emotional inside, I could read it from her face. Yet, she managed to not show it in tears in front of me. To add more, she gave me pieces of her amazing advice for my time in here which for sure helped me countless times even for the first day in this rough city.

Leaving Jin was the most difficult part of my whole scholarship thing. I was worried for so many reasons. The main one was somehow solved. Taehyung and Namjoon didn't really try to do things to him behind my back.

Still, I feel unrelieved about them. Nevertheless, now that Jin also has gotten the scholarship, I can be guaranteed that the two won't see him that much.

Jin gave me a short but a very sweet goodbye. The best part was the kiss which lasted long enough for me to remember his taste on my lips. He made bracelets for both of us to wear during our days apart.

Based on his logic, in that way our souls are always connected and together no matter where we are. And I immediately attached my most precious item to my skin and heart.

Hoseok and Jimin killed me! Hoseok with his dramatic ways of expressing his feelings and Jimin with his sour face. Even though he was determined to not show it, he was still a bad actor.

I never could figure out what's wrong with my best friend. Every time I tried to have a conversation with him, he just brushed the whole thing off.

Never in million years, I could expect the next thing that happened aftar I was crushed in Hoseok's embrace. Taehyung and Namjoon were standing in the hallway to bid me their goodbyes, as well. I shook their hands and acted politely because I didn't want to leave my Busan with any bitter memory. I also did that to avoid giving them a reason to harass Jin.

I even happened to have a word with shorty! Yoongi is for sure going to miss me a lot. I mean it was all thanks to my help that he could make a short eye contact with Jimin. Now that I'm off, I don't know how he's going to tour the other short boy. I'm pleased that I could at least send my last minds on how to make Park Jimin fall in love with him.

The damn traffic was long enough for me to think in detail, and we all know thinking in detail about things like those ends making one cry. It was embarrassing, but the driver didn't utter a single word. He was a nice guy and seeing my two suitcases and my little accent, he must've guessed I was away from home.

The first thing I did after arriving at the university was to get my schedules, the whereabout, and the key to my dorm. Absolutely, I had a hard time to find the place, but eventually after asking some students and crews around, I reached the room.

And now that I'm here, I'm just more gloomy. I miss you home, sweet home...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So many things are important in this chapter!

And I can totally get poor Jungkook here. 😔