My turn!

After the incident, I run out of the bathroom, eyes roaming everywhere looking for a particular person. And when I find him in a corner of the yard, curling his legs to his chest and deep in thoughts, I can't hide my obvious scowl. It hurts seeing him all alone even when now everyone knows he's with me.

I step towards him steadily, but he's so engrossed that he doesn't notice my presence until I stand right in front of his view. He doesn't startle like usual and just gives me his gloomy eyes.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I know I somehow overreacted, but Taehyung did so much to you that I wasn't able to think until you said those words to me." I sit down across him and lock my hands together.

"It's ok, Jk. It's just that... When I saw you in that moment, I could see another Taehyung in you and that frightened me to death." Jin rubs his arms nervously as he speaks to me in a low voice.

"But I'm not him, Jin." I let out the words from the bottom of my heart. Even thinking about this fact turns my stomach in ways that could practically make me sick.

"No, you're not." Jin grins at me sincerely and I try to push away the negative thoughts, but there's still something wrong with him. I can say from his eyes.

"Then, why aren't you happy about the whole stuff?" My voice comes out a little more harsher than I intended it to be.

"I'm happy!... That you know, you came on us at the right time. I'm just a little moody. I'm sorry." I nod at him and look into space for a short moment, searching for a topic to be opened up.

"The break time is gonna be over soon." I look at my watch and tell him, still eyes fixed on the watch.

"I don't know if I'm gonna be able to focus on anything for today." Jin mutters under his breath and puts his chin on his knees.

"Why not? You're always the best in those sort of things." I utter in a polite tone, and he just smiles bitterly.

"Those pictures ruined my whole mood. I know that we just got them back from that rascal, but looking at them makes me feel like a weakling, and I don't wanna be that person." He rocks his body on the ground as he goes to another reverie.

"That's the reason as to why you can't be happy over the matter; because you feel like you can't defend yourself." I tell him in a distressed tone when everything becomes clear to my stupid brain.

"I think yes. I don't want you to stick to my side all the time and waste your break time because hey, you have to protect me and kick asses down!" He lets out playfully and we both chuckle a little.

"Do you want me to teach you some technics during our breaks?" I suggest and I immediately see the glow in his eyes, but then suddenly he feels down again.

"But, your break?" He mumbles and I shake my head laughing lightly.

"It's not forever, just some little things for you to be able to pull yourself up. Besides, I love to spend my breaks with you more than anyone else." I raise a brow at him and he giggles cutely.

"I'd be thankful to the moon and back if you do this." He utters in a calm yet full of excitement tone.

"Don't use these poetic words. I don't know how to find a better response!" I let out childishly and pout.

"You sound like Jungkook with this face!" He stares deeply into my eyes, and I feel a tingle in the pit of my stomach.

"What did you mean by that, Jin?" I level him with my own gaze and that kind of makes him shy.

"I love you like this with my all being, Jk, but sometimes I miss Jungkook, too." He halts shortly, sinking his hand into my hair. My eyes flutter due to the soothing action. It brings on a pleasing feeling to all the nerves inside my body.

"You know I've never fallen for you because of your muscles!" His pitch gets higher as he furrows his brows like a kid all of a sudden.

The words and the following face warm my heart, and I put him in my embrace. He gets surprised for a moment as his eyes widen, but then he wraps his arms around me, hiding his face into my chest.

"I know. I know all of it. You've always loved me for who I was, not who I was meant to be. And I love you, too." I whisper the words and sniff his hair. We sit together like that in silence until the bell brings us out of our great moment.

"This bell hates us to be together for just a god damn minute!" I whine and stand, pulling him up with myself on his feet.

"Then, who was the one reminding me five minutes ago that the break is near its over?!" Jin challanges me, wiggling his eyebrows.

I like it when he gets like that, bickering and bringing me to a point I play along with him which I always do.

"That was for the moment we were a bit awkward. That time the bell wouldn't ring, not if it took million years, but the instant it faded away and I actually had you in my arms, the shit rang. That's just my poor luck, you know!"

I make a funny face and tickle his side which in return I get a light hit on my chest along with his windshield laughters.

"You're mirroring everything I do!" He groans out loud as we walk to our school building.

"It's your fault. Don't be so cute, then I don't mirror you!" I let out casually and then encircle one arm around his neck.

"Says the person who is tenfold cuter than me and he even manages to do that with muscles! Do you know how hard it is for me to keep my innocent thoughts anymore?!" It's like someone kicks out all the air in my lungs.

"YOU HAVE IMPURE THOUGHTS ABOUT ME TOO?!" I get too excited over the news and scream out.

Thankfully, my luck doesn't stink so much this time as nobody is around. Blushing profusely, his face turns into a tomato. He gives me a curt nod, covering his face with his hands.

"That just tells we are made for each other. We're both bunch of perverts- Owwie! Sorry!" He hits me again, but this time it's not gentle, not at all. And you know what? He hasn't started his practice yet!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I have a little question! The title is my turn. Why?!