Evil plans

"Woah, man! What the fuck was that?!" Hoseok shoots up from his chair the moment I enter the classroom again.

"Well, it was Jin asking me to have a talk with him!" I tease the boy a little by pretending that it's absolutely no big deal when in fact we both know it's even beyond that.

"Cut the dumb play, Jungkook! What did he want?" Hoseok hits my arm a little too harsh, causing me to jump away. Jimin joins us and stands next to the cruel friend of ours.

"Well, I asked him some questions about math, and he gladly answered them for me." I lie to them and how I'm shocked myself that I didn't stutter a single word.

"Why he has to speak to you in private when all he did was to give you some lectures?!" Jimin, the sharp one (as though Hoseok wasn't enough!) catches me off guard again, but I won't back off!

"You know how everyone including you two acted when he came on to me. That's basically the reason he wanted it to be private." The two nod their head, but they're still looking at me like I ate all the snacks alone!

"By the way, guys, I asked Jin to join us sometimes as he's alone all the time in..."

"What the fuck did you do?! Do you wanna a good hit from Namjoon and Taehyung?" Hoseok scream-whispers as it's hard for him to keep it in himself, but at the same time he has to keep it.

"They're not gonna do shits to us. Plus, Jin is the nerd, guys. I mean we can use him sometimes in good ways, for our lessons. Come on!" I suggest that only to convince them. I also raise one brow at the end, but regretting it immediately as I have the feeling of a dork!

"This is actually a good idea, Jungkook." Jimin opens his mouth to make my day much more brighter!

"You two have lost your nonexistent minds!" Hoseok groans and stumps his foot madly on the floor.

"We can be friends with him behind curtains. I mean we can drag him to corners whenever he comes to us. Nobody has to see us with him, Hoseok."

I can't believe I hear these evil words from Park Jimin. He's known for his gross innocence in the entire school. This is that guy? Who are you kidding?!

Hoseok thinks for a good while, making us more impatient than what we are.

"Giddy up, Hoseok! Class is gonna start soon." I can't take it anymore as I practically roar.

"Ok. If this is the case we have a deal, guys."

He holds his hand for us, and we shake it firmly; something we do when we decide to do things, mostly shitty ones and through this, we say we are together till the fucking end!

During class, I can't help but stare at Jin's direction smiling like a fool. To my utmost surprise, he turns his head towards my direction. He must've sensed my strong gawk on his poor soul.

Just when I think he's going to give me a glare or something of that nature, he smiles and my weak heart can't take it anymore; so does my hard dick!

************************************

I make my pretty loud grand entrance inside the house, startling my poor mom. I'm literally that cheerful to make her drop the towel she was drying her hands with.

"Jungkook, do you wanna give a heartattack to your mom?!" She bends down to pick up the towel. Funny, though, she doesn't even look mad.

"I'm sorry, mom. I'm just super happy." I let out and hug her tightly with my hands wrapped around her petite waist. I haven't forgotten that she was the reason I told Jin what I should tell him after all.

"And why is my sweetheart happy?" My mom lets out a chuckle and kisses me on my cheek. I hate all the cute behaviors and things like those, but I can always make an exception for my beautiful mom.

"I'm just happy that I'm back from school." I open up my mouth again, and she giggles more with every word I say.

"Seriously, baby?! That's the only reason. Oh come on! I raised you to know you better than that. There's something else, I know." She utters the words in a soft tone and she's indeed right.

"Remember I told you about that boy who was bullied in front of my eyes in school?" I ask her knowing I have no shot in hiding things from my mother. Besides, why would I want to hide this good piece of news from her?

"Yes, I remember him, Jungkook." She stares at me suspiciously, waiting for me to continue.

"I did what you told me, mom. I asked him to come to our trio when he feels alone and down." I chirp out a little too excited, sounding like Jimin for a moment!

"That's really great, baby. I'm sure he's become really glad and hopeful now." Mom exclaims, more thrilled than me for ceratin. I nod at her joyfully. I'm really on cloud nine.

"Now that you're somehow friend with the boy... What's his name, though?" Mom asks before she finishes what she was about to say.

"Jin. Kim Seokjin." I answer and plump down myself on the couch in the living room, getting my phone out of my pocket.

"So, now that you're friend with Jin, why don't you invite him to our house, Jungkook? I'm positive it'll be good for both of you.

After all you don't have much time in school to be together and get to know each other more." Mom suggests while I'm scrolling through things on my phone. I stop immediately and just gape at her with popped out eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that, baby?!" She asks after seeing me stupefied and rooted to my seat.

The idea itself is hella tempting, but would Jin actually want stuffs these far? Have he even thought about this matter, I mean our friendship in a serious way? These questions all blur my vision when I try to consider the invitation thing.

"I don't know, mom. I think I have to give it some serious thoughts." I mumble enough to let her hear me.

"Be brave, Jungkook. Ask him politely. If he doesn't want it, he can reject it. A little bit of trying's not gonna hurt anyone, now is it?!" She asks me playfully, and I can't keep my laughter with her silly acts to make my mood.

"Ok, I'll ask him." I guess she's right. After all, it's not going to hurt anyone.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Just like I promised, this chapter is dedicated to all of you, my dear friends. 💜