I went to sky and fell down to get this!

Rightfully, my heart is about to pop out of my mouth. I'm sure the whole school can hear how my heart beats... well, technically pounds against my chest!

The moment the bell rings, I'm glued to my seat. I was dertermined to ask Jin to come over to my house, but now that I have the time, I can't bring myself to do that.

I just keep staring at him like a stupid dude. I don't know why he doesn't leave the classroom like other students? He's doing some works on paper at his desk, totally unaware of how I'm fidgeting here on the other side of the classroom.

"Jungkook, don't you wanna come out with us? I mean your nonexistent brain is actually gonna need some fresh air after the tiresome lecture!" I don't know when or how Hoseok and Jimin came to my side because I didn't notice their presence.

I want to say a yes to the two, but at the same time I have a job in hand, and I need to gather up all my courage to do it.

"Nah, I'm fine like this, man. Maybe I'll even take a short nap on my desk." I try to play cool, and for these two clowns, I absolutely look perfect!

"Ok. Then, see you later in the next lecture, I guess." Jimin lets out sincerely, and he takes Hoseok's hand to usher and also stop him from nagging at me.

I follow them with my eyes. I even wait for a bit when the two are out of the room to be 100% certain they're far, far away from here.

"Ok, Jungkook! Take a deep breath. Now let it out. It's gonna be alright. You're just gonna ask him whether he likes to come over or not. Nothing to be scared of!" Even though I tell myself these words in my mind, they make me more freaked out than what I actually am.

While I'm doing the third world wide war in my brain to stand up like a man, Jin is done with his work. The boy puts his notebook in his backpack. He finally looks up at the environment, and when he sees me, he gets a little bit shocked. It seems like he didn't really expect anyone to be inside.

"Hi, Jungkook. Why aren't you out with your friends?" Jin utters politely, but I can feel there's also a meaning behind his words, or maybe I get insecure and suspicious when things just come down to him.

"Hey, Jin. I didn't feel like to go out. Why didn't you go?" I wish it was a script, so I could scratch that line. I need a long pause to think carefully over every single word I say to this boy, but at the end I just blurt out everything that comes to my tongue without any filter or halt.

"I had some homeworks to do. I bought this new notebook..." He stops to take out his notebook, and I immediately guess that this notebook exists due to Taehyung's masterpiece. The poor creature is still on rewriting all those assignments.

"I thought my old notebook got really filthy and wrinkly. So, I'm all busy with rewriting these days."

My heart breaks at how he makes up this poor lie to cover up what actually happened, and it breaks more when I remember I could do a damn thing in that moment to put a stop to it.

"Jungkook, are you here?" Jin asks and waves his hand in front of my face from his seat. Dear Lord! I must've spaced out like crazy again.

"Right. Sorry! Yes, I'm here. You were saying." The words roll off my tongue, and I stare at him, trying to put my concentration on his eyes, but they automatically slide down to his lips. "Goddamn it! Don't go there! Don't go there, bitch!" I hiss at myself, and when he giggles, I blush as hell. Here I said those shits aloud. Great!

"I was finished with my words long ago, but it sounds like voices are ringing in your head or something." He tells me, and chuckles a little more at my now I'm definite flushed face!

"W-we still are in break. Why don't you go out now?" I let out while looking at his hands instead of his face. I don't want to embarrass myself any further.

"Are you really that fed up with me during this short time?!" Jin asks, and I realize how my question could sound rude to him or anyone in total.

"No, no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I just thought maybe I was preventing you from going out as my mouth works like tailor's scissors!"

"Nice cover, Jungkook!" That's me praising my stupid brain for once in my entire life!

Jin laughs a little bit, but even a dork like me can say there's some sort of bitterness behind that beautiful sound.

"Who do I have to wanna spend time with outside school? I'm stuck in the classroom most of the time for nobody really wants to mingle with me. And I get them. Even I myself know how pathetic I am."

Jin lowers his head and looks at his hands, finding them more entertaining than my potato face. And I now realize why besides class, I only see him in lunch times. He's imprisoned in here most of the times.

"Please, don't say this. I think you're amazing." I don't know how to describe how I feel right now, but for hell I feel something.

Jin lifts his head in a fleeting moment and flashes a smile at my direction straight aiming for my poor heart. The bastard is a straight shooter. Dear my dick! Bad luck!

"You're saying this out of pity, but that's nice of..."

"No, I'm not. I always think you're so smart, and also you're so smoking sex... I mean nice!"

"Thank you."

This is the time now! He's in good terms with me. I don't move from my seat like how I planned before. I don't want him to see me up close. I don't trust my body. Maybe I'll get a boner in the middle of my important speech!

"Jin, I... I wanna ask you something. I told my mom about you, and this was her suggestion, but I like the idea myself." I halt for a moment to see his reaction. He's looking at me warily, nonetheless he nods his head at me to keep on.

"I want to invite you to my house for a night over like a f-friend."

"Will you expect me to do the same?!" He darts the question just the instant I finish my saying.

"Ha?!" I can't wrap my head around what he precisely means by that.

"Nothing! Sorry. Will your friends be there, too?"

"No, it'll be just the two of us. Will you come?" I answer him immediately, and at the end my tone sounds more pleading than asking.

"I don't know if I find the time. You know I work at the supermarket." He seems doubtful, so I need to get on to action!

"You can set the time; whenever you can. Just announce me before, and... and that's it! Now will you come?!" I can't help but ask this once more. I just need to hear a fucking yes! That'll warm up my whole day.

"Ok, then I will come."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I have to say this. I know some of you only read this story of mine. So, I'm sorry for late updates again, but I started "Alpha" sooner, and honestly I always give attention to the early stories more. I update late here, but again I didn't leave this story completely.

This time, I have a different question: For those who read both this and "Alpha", which one do you prefer more? 🙂