Jk

The next day, I go to school with Jin without taking anything with myself. I even borrow his clothes. His jeans are fit as he's short legged while I'm all leg! Still about the shirt, it looks a little big on me because he's taller than me and also his pacific ocean shoulders are definitely another story.

During the short time we got to be with one another, I've found out that he's such a quiet person just like myself or maybe even more. He likes joking around and playing sometimes, but most of the time, he's quiet and in his own world.

We go to the school building and on the way we pass my home. First, though, we wait for me to slide in a letter I've written for my parents about my saftey in Jin's house.

I'm mad with them, but I'm not that cruel. I know they're all worried about my whereabout. I don't go inside to pick my backpack because I still want to be away from them for more.

"Jin, can I ask a question from you?" When we start our journey, I open up my mouth because it seems deadly quiet now.

"When you ask it like that, it must be something personal or not should be asked type of question, but go ahead, anyway." He puts his hands in the pockets of his uniform and watches his every step.

"It's not something like that. I just wanted to ask what occupation you've considered for your future?"

He stops a little in his tracks and then he actually smiles. I literally see his eyes glow with hope in that moment, and it's such a breathtaking scene to drown in.

"I think I like to be a teacher." He turns his head towards my direction.

"What's so intersting about being a teacher for you?" The question seems a little rude, but I try my best to let it out politely, and I think the outcome turned out to be good.

"I don't know. I just like it when I teach things to people. I feel a sense of relief when they leave my side with a big grin!" He chuckles a little, and I can't help but wrap one arm around his neck when he's this cute.

"You will be a great teacher, I know." I utter in a low tone. He gazes straight into my eyes with a big beam cast on his whole features.

"I hope I won't be like our own teachers, by the way. They're good at teaching, but in manners, they all almost suck!" He laughs again, but I stare at him in shock and step away from him.

"But they are all good to you!" I practically whine out loud and he scoffs all of a sudden.

"That's the problem. I'm not the only student in that class. Besides, they should've seen with their own eyes a long time ago that their method doesn't work.

The students run away from the lessons more than being attracted to them. If I become a teacher, I'll make sure all my students get the same amount of attention from me."

"Are you real?!" The question almost slips over my tongue because while I thought he enjoyed stealing all the teachers' concentrations for himself, he was thinking how we don't get enough attention from them. He's too good to live on earth.

"Yes. Come here and touch my arm. See for yourself I'm real!" He lets out playfully and I actually love the game.

Therefore, I go to touch his stretched arm, but he surprises me with another move, and I almost faint right in there! He pecks my lips gently. It's for a really, really short time but for me, it's enough to die!

"See, I'm real, Jk." At least, he blushes a little too.

"What did you call me now?" I ask even though I heard it. It's just that Jk sounded so great when it came out of his mouth. His eyes widen as he realizes his cute mistake and he blushes more.

"The name came to my mind one day out of nowhere. I just thought-"

"Call me that from now on." I cut him off as I see he's getting uncomfortable with proceeding.

"Do you really like it?" He mumbles under his breath, unsure of my real opinion.

"No, I don't like it." I wait a little teasingly and he lowers his head.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't like it because I LOVE IT. God damn it! It's so cool, Jin. I'm so cool because of you." I shout out at top of my lungs, and he giggles at my loud reaction.

"Jk." He repeats the name under his breath.

"Yeah, that's me!"

************************************

Before I go to eat my lunch with Jimin and Hoseok, I can't help but peek inside the taekwondo class. They always do their practice this time, and then they eat their lunches while we're in our classes.

The students are all standing in a line, boys and girls, doing some fists and kicks in sync. I'm so engrossed in their powerful movements that I don't realize that my presence was sensed and seen; their coach starts stepping to my direction.

"Hey, kid! What do you want in here?" He asks me in a harsh tone. I jolt and stand straight in fear.

"I'm sorry, sir. I-I just liked to watch." I stutter a bit and just when I'm sure the man will throw me away with one of those strong kicks of his, he smirks a little and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"What's the name, kiddo?" He asks me casually and in that moment, I think about how he is just so different with all the teachers in the school, even Mr. Han. As he's different like that, I can actually be a little different, too.

"Jk, sir."

"Join us for today, Jk!" He suggests while crossing his arms over his chest. I gape at him as the grasp to this odd reality gets overly hard in that instant.

"But, sir, I-"

"No need to worry for your lunch. I discuss the matter with the headmaster. You can have your lunch with us later." He cuts me off. I don't know why he's so persistant for me to join, but I don't reject, either.

"Thank you so much." I bow at him in gratitude.

"And also, who's the teacher for your next class?" The coach asks me when we enter the class or I should say area together.

"Mr. Choi, sir."

"Good! You know we should announce him, too." He lets out in a stern voice, but then he winks at me and immediately, I love this person.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This is all thanks to our Jinnie. I said the previous chapter is the start of change and see what we have here.

My question for this chapter is about the coach: Why did he let Jk (😉) into his class?