Being in Seoul and living in Busan

During all the time I've been living in Seoul which is now almost three months, I could only enjoy one thing and it is being the top scholar in here, as well.

I'm kind of used to the atmosphere, and I was able to get some friends for myself. However, they really can't fill the empty places of my real friends. Honestly, all of them found me interesting when they learnt I have something up my sleeve in taekwando. And it was simply for that.

Still, I appreciate their presence because they make me smile and I do my best to keep our thing friendly.

Thanks to technology, I'm able to contact with everyone and I usually do that a lot now. In old times, my phone was mute almost everyday and now I just jump on it when I hear the message ding.

The person who calls me a lot and checks on me besides my parents is Jin. We talk for half an hour if we have enough time. What makes me not to return back to Busan is that he's actually doing fairly fine.

He has started his college and stuff at last. Mine started sooner than everyone else because of my major and travel here. At least, school did care about our situation in this part of the story. I mean we could for sure drop if we didn't have time to merge with the new city!

By the way, Jin is exactly studying what he likes, and he still somehow manages a whole family. The single thought of this every time just pulls me forward to keep going and to not give up. Even in this place, he's my hero.

A knock on my door gets me out of my thinking zone and I lazily walk to the door. When I open it, I intend to close it immediately when I see Soo-Yun's face, grinning widely like a fool at me.

"Please don't close it at my face, Jungkook!"

She uses all her strength to hold the door and she's lucky because I, on the other hand, didn't have a strong hold on the door.

"Can you leave me to breathe?" I groan at her as she rudely gets her nose into my dorm.

I don't know how she even found mine among the numerous dorms in this place. She's been trying to stick to me more than my liking these whole three months, and it's getting more and more annoying.

"Why are you so stubborn? I like to have a chance with you, Jk, and you're just pushing me away from yourself like I'm some sort of a pest or something."

I hate how she tries to impose herself on me by using her feminine voice, and the funny thing is she makes me more glad that I'm gay every second by that behavior.

"Well, you are!" I mutter under my breath when she absent-mindedly roams inside my dorm, looking at my stuffs like she owns the place.

"What did you say?" She turns her face to me, asking me with a fake, innocent smile after checking my night dresser enough. She would've rummaged through my underwears had I not said a word.

"Nothing. Please, leave here and leave me forever. There are so many handsome guys around here. Try one of them instead of me." I motion my hand for her to get out of my personal space, and she has the audacity to roll her eyes at me.

"But, you're the best one, boy!"

It's like she's picking goods from a window shop, and I'm about to puke and ruin my beautiful carpet. And for I will destroy her face after if I damage the carpet mom bought for me, I decide to speed up things.

"Then too bad I'm gay. Now I won't repeat myself once more. OUT!"

Eventually, she makes me lose my cool while I always try to keep it, especially in front of a lady.

"Don't tell me you're waiting for that nerd boy... name, uh Jin. Although he was a nerd, he for sure toured a great hunk. I'm positive he's on a mission for another one now that you're not by his side." Her wicked tone turns my stomach, and I fist my hands as they're itching to punch.

"For people like you, there's no other option I guess. I should call for one of-"

"Ok, I leave. No need to make a scene, Jk!" She whines and bounces out of the room, but I can bet it's not our last time unfortunately. From what I've gotten to witness, she's a tag along.

About five minutes after she's gone, I also make a beeline for the door. I wanted to study a little, but Soo-Yun has left me with no concentration. Therefore instead, a short break time can help my mind refresh once more.

After being free from the bars of my university, I just wander around streets, discovering new places. This is what I do every time my mind is hazy with stuffs in here.

It gives me the chance to live in Busan somehow. Nobody bothers me or interferes. Surely I get few weird stares here and there, but again it's not new for me.

I'm still the weird person inside and the change in size hasn't turned me into someone totally different. I've got matured, but I'm still young enough to be a kid sometimes.

I read books and I even enjoy the old ones like old times. I daydream and fantasize a life with Jin. I see a small but cozy house in Busan with the minimum furniture because that's how I like our home to be. The colors are all light and warm, making it even cozier.

We're married happily and adopted two kids, a boy and a girl. In days, I look after them for Jin is in school while at nights, he's in charge of that as I'm in gym training all the revved guys like myself.

I like the idea of Jin getting jealous sometimes when I come back home for he thinks some guy has an eye on me, and then I explain to him that even if that's true, I don't care because I only love him.

I'm certain you all know what I think of later after that! Sex is still something I think about twenty-four seven, not only in a pleasurable way, but also I'm nervous about it. Honestly, I can only imagine it with Jin and I've never thought of having sexual encounters with someone else, not even before him. That's why I'm scared of a future without him.

The words that came out of Soo-Yun's mouth is still eating me inside. The fact that Jin leaves me for someone else is even breaking me in thinking form. I don't know what it'd do in reality and I never want to figure out, either.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next update is again gonna be for this story.