Heartbreak

Today's practice was so intense that my muscles are literally screaming right now. The first thing that comes to my mind to help my sore body is a warm shower. That's why I'm walking around my dorm, naked all over to find the needed stuffs.

The sound of my phone brings my attention towards the device, but I decide to ignore it this time. It must be Hoseok texting me, and I'm sure I'll get stuck till midnight if I answer.

I step into the bathroom and start the shower. My dorm is for sure one of the best in the whole place as my dad really tried his all to make my time here the best for me.

The warm water really soothes my muscles, and I spend enough time to heal my body. I even shave my face and stuff to feel lighter than I already am.

Coming back to the room, the first thing I do is to get dressed and dry my hair. I wanted to go out with some friends, but thinking about the situation, I really like to spend some alone time and rest enough for the next day.

I lie down on my bed and pick up my phone from the night dresser to check the previous message. Turning the screen on, I lean my head against the headboard.

It's weird to get a message from an unknown contact. Something like this has never happened before, especially since I've been living in Seoul.

I click the message and unlock my phone but to immediately drop it onto the floor. The horrifying picture makes me in tears at a speed human kind couldn't register. I feel like dying, and for a long time I'm just staring at the wall across with curled body.

My whole body is trembling after what I witnessed in my phone. I need to stand and pick up my phone to read the message beneath the sent picture, but I don't have the gut, not until I get a grip of myself.

I used to see movies and shows where people talked about heartbreaks. I always ended up laughing a little at the end because of how they described that their hearts were practically broken. I never thought this could happen to me one day.

However right now far, far away from my hometown, in the middle of a city I still know so little, my heart is shattered into pieces. I really feel it, and my chest is heaving up and down for air is kicked out of both of my lungs.

Imagining Jin kissing another man that I know nothing about is enough to drive me crazy, let alone seeing him for real and with none other than Kim Taehyung.

With shaky hands, I pick the phone from the floor and once more gather some courage to open the picture. There, in a room with dim light Jin, the guy who promised me to stay for me till we meet again, has his lips on fucking Kim Taehyung's who happened to be his bully some time in the past.

The picture has been taken stealthily, and it's also been cut to only focus on the two by the unknown person who sent it for me along with the message.

"He found his new boyfriend. Don't b-bother!" I read the message with a loud voice, but it breaks at the end. Anger and sadness mix together to give out a numb person with zero state of mind.

I run out of the dorm without even wearing something appropriate for outside. Even though I'm not nineteen, the first place I burst into is a bar farther than the university because I heard alcohol kills the pain. I sit down on one of the stools and call for the bartender.

"How old are you, boy?" This is the first thing I get instead of a greeting, and it just boils my blood more.

"I'm nineteen. I came from my dorm in Seoul Korea national sport university. You can ask. Now give me a goddamn drink!" I almost shout at the guy, and my physique and roaring do something as the guy immediately straightens up in fear.