Love

Mature content 😆

Mature content 😆...

I let out a frustrated sigh as it's like two hours I have been waiting for Jin. My dad went to Daegu for a two day trip to one of his relatives' house I practically know nothing about. That's why I called Jin to come over, so we could spend the night together. He's always punctual. That's to tell something has come up that he couldn't make it tonight.

Rolling to my side on the sofa, I let the novel I have in my hand slide down onto the floor. My eyelids get heavy, and they automatically close on me. However, loud knocks on the entrance door gets me out of my sleepy state and I run to the direction hurriedly, tripping a little as my foot hits the edge of the sofa clumsily.

I rub my face harshly for a couple of times when I reach at the door to vanish the left slumber in my system. I open the door to see Jin jolt evidently because I got him out of his line of long, unknown thoughts.

"H-hey! I'm sorry I was late. I had to make sure my parents were all fine and didn't need anything." Jin stutters a little at first, but then the speed he speaks with after that makes me squint my eyes.

I bring myself to push my body aside to let him in. He immediately barges inside, leaving me alone at the door. His weird behavior just adds more wrinkles to my already wrinkly, confused face.

I close and lock the door, stepping to the living room with steady pace. Even when he has his back to me, I can see he's fidgeting with something, probably the hem of his shirt, with both hands.

"I know it's late, but do you want a drink or something?" I put my hand on his shoulder and ask him calmly.

He becomes still for a moment, but suddenly turns his body to me, holding a newsprint bag in front of me. I was so shocked earlier that I didn't realize he had that with him.

"What's this?" I take it from him and ask casually, thinking it must be a little gift or something like that as I sink my hand into it freely. My eyes almost get out of their sockets when I take out a package of condom from the bag among a lot of them. The bottle next to those I could feel doesn't need to be out for me to realize it's lube.

"I lied! My parents didn't make me wait that much. I went to the supermarket I used to work for to get these. I-it was really embarrassing... Uh, what am I even rambling here?! After getting those, I was just wandering in the streets as I was scared t-to come here."

Jin's voice is precisely a showcase of his body. He's shaking all over like he's standing outside in the middle of winter with no clothes on. That's how much he's nervous.

"Please, you don't have to do it, Jin. We discussed this before." I whisper and watch him with concern as he lowers his head.

"I wanna do it, Jungkook... So badly. I'm just nervous as it's my first time. Do you... Do you promise me you'll be gentle?" He lifts his head and asks me shyly. I can't help but smile fondly at his beautiful orbs.