Blind to everything

The moment I part from Taehyung, my eyes search desperately for my two friends who are way into a discussion of their own. I run to their direction and drag both Jimin and Hoseok to a balcony-like area outside of the saloon I found earlier, holding their arms tightly. The two are at a loss for words as my sudden behavior is so out of place.

"I'm sorry, guys, to act in such a weird way all of a sudden, but I need you to confirm something for me."

My friends steal a glance at each other in worry before nodding in unison.

"Taehyung kissed Jin three years ago at a party because that was what he was supposed to do in a truth or dare game." I let out the statement, somehow sure I get the yes, but when Jimin shakes his head with a frown in disapproval quickly, I gape at him.

"But they did, Jimin!" Hoseok jumps into the matter, almost screaming at the shorter boy.

"You weren't even there, Hoseok!" Jimin utters in annoyance, locking his arms over his chest.

I look at the two with confusion, not knowing which one is telling the truth.

"I was there, Jimin. I just arrived later than anyone else. I even waved my hand at you, but you didn't notice me. Come on, pal! You were sitting right across Taehyung.

How can you not remember it while I who was a kilometre away from the scene can do?!" Hoseok whines out loud dramatically.

Jimin doesn't say a single word after that. Hoseok reaches for the boy, but his face returns back to me when he hears me taking a sharp intake of breath.

"Are you ok, Jk?" He asks me with a scowl and I nod my head at him, trying hard not to cry right in there. Stuffs are starting to unfold and for the first time in my life, I wish Jin cheated on me rather than the thing I'm probably going to be exposed to.

"Hoseok, can you go announce the guests that I'll be back in some minutes?" I let out the words forcefully, somehow sending my behind message to him.

The sunshine furrows his brows, nonetheless he nods his head curtly before leaving for the crowd once more. I stand there for some time, not looking at Jimin who has his attention on the ground, finding it more interesting than me.

"Please, tell me I'm assuming things again!" I finally speak in a tone which sounds more like I'm begging my friend to say I'm wrong.

"No, you're not." Jimin answers me in a serious voice, and I close my eyes immediately to cover the tears in them.

"Why?" All I have to say is that simple question that seems like the heaviest word I've ever pronounced in my whole life.

This is my childhood friend, Park Jimin. This is the one I suspected the last. I even believed Soo-Yun came back to Busan to only take that picture, but even right now when he's telling it to my face, I can't believe he's the real person.

"I was tired of being the third-wheel. I could bear that for some time, but when I found out you were the one who sent Yoongi at me, it broke me.

It broke me because I wanted you, and you were just so fucking blind." Jimin grits his teeth furiously in between his saying. I sense a burning tingle in my heart when he spits the words at me. I can't find myself to feel guilty or angry. Again, I'm just slapped with the truth and I'm empty.

"Maybe I deserved it, Jimin, but what about Jin? Did you think about him when you took that damn picture?" I stand firm and utter every single word without any identified emotion after a long time.

"No, I didn't care about him or anyone else. I only had one purpose and it was to get you for myself after all this time." Jimin speaks in total honesty and it just burns me more.

"Do you care about me?" I ask the short boy while my tears flow down over my cheeks. He looks at me with popped out eyes.

"Yes. Of course, I do. Are you insane?" Jimin almost screams at my face and closes the distance in blinking of an eye.

"No... no, you don't. That picture didn't just ruin things between Jin and I. It ruined me, Jimin." I shake my head as I chuckle after finishing my words. However, my wet cheeks and quivering lips are enough to tell I'm not one bit happy. The boy gazes at me and tries to reach his hand for my face, but I pull back harshly.

"I... I can't understand it. You had a way more chance with me than anyone else. Why didn't you confess those times before Jin and I become a thing? Why now? You just used to call me Kookie. I was your Kookie, Jimin."

Suddenly, another piece of the puzzle sticks to its place, and all I have is more tears in my sore eyes.

"I-I was just your Kookie back then. I've become a crush when I've turned into Jk! Am I right, Jimin?" I ask him in an unstable tone, and the lack of response from the boy I used to call friend is enough to answer me.

"I pity poor Yoongi a lot. He's really a good guy who wasted his precious time with you... Maybe y-you could've had a chance with me Jimin, but now that I know this, there will be no way." I stop my words as I wipe my nonstop tears harshly.

"Even if I don't get to be with Jin, I..."

"Why don't you get to be with me?!"

My body freezes in spot, and I'm unable to breathe for some time when I hear the voice after an entire three years.

I thought I may have forgetten how it was my music, but right now, in this balcony, I'm reminded once more in my life that there's no way I could forget the lyrics of my favorite singer.

At last, I dare to turn to the door's direction to find Jin there, watching me with a perplexed expression. I hate how wrinkles have found their ways into that beautiful face because he's concerned for me, a worthless piece of nothing!

Jimin snorts in irritation and runs to the door, hitting his shoulder with Jin's on purpose and shoving him harshly to the side as he exits.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" Jin asks me with narrowed eyes, pointing his finger to where Jimin left. He gasps evidently when it's me this time who crashes him into my embrace.

"Somebody missed me as much as I did miss him!" He jokes a little before wrapping his arms around me. I can't help but stay in his embrace for a long time. I sniff his neck a little, knowing that there might never be a chance like this for me to hold him like this once I have to tell him the whole truth.

When I take his hands around my waist unwillingly, I see the bracelet around his wrist and that's enough for me to drown in my tears again.

"I'm sorry!... I'm sorry, Jin. Please, I'm terribly sorry." I bring his hand to my face and peck it, repeating the same words and action like a crazy man.

"Jungkook, you're killing me. Why are you acting like this?" 

He pulls his hand away from me and instead cups my cheeks with both. Just as I'm about to pour my heart for him at there, Hoseok bursts into the room.

"Jimin left the party out of nowhere, Jk. What happened?... Uh, I'm sorry!" He lowers his head when he sees me in that pathetic state.

"It's ok." I mutter under my breath and wipe my tears with my sleeve, sniffling.

"Whatever happened here you can solve it later, guys. It's rude to leave the guests. They're all here for you, Jk." Hoseok utters after some awkward moment. Jin nods at him, answering my friend instead of me .

"Just give him some time to put his mind together. We'll be there soon."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sometimes unexpected people change! We have two examples in this story now (Taehyung and Jimin).

There was some moments for you to tell how Jimin has found a crush on Jungkook after he became muscle pig! I hope you realized his mood and stuff.