Young forever

"I'm gonna have all the equipment over there. I'll leave this part where we're standing empty. After having done the granules flooring and also installing a huge mirror on that wall across us for the students to watch their moves, this area will be for taekwando practices. How's that now?"

I never knew myself I could speak passionately about something to this extent in my entire life. Maybe, it's because of Jin's presence that I'm actually this joyful.

I've been talking and also thinking nonstop about this new place that my father finally could buy from the owner, almost putting everything he had for me.

My family has been nothing but sweet and supportive. I don't really know how I'm going to pay their extreme love later in my life.

"That's really nice, Jk. Maybe I'll join your class, too." Jin exclaims in excitement as he claps his hands like a proud partner.

"Oh, boohoo! I won't be able to focus on anything if you just stand over there watching us, let alone do lift some weight looking all sexy! I don't think that's a smart idea, not at all." I mutter as I cage him in my arms, putting my chin on his shoulder. He lets out a sigh in relief as he practically melts in my hold.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook!" He mumbles an apology out of blue. I can't help but squint my eyes and raise my head to gaze at him into his very soul. He chuckles lightly and lowers his head for some time shyly.

"We've been together for enough time to bring our relationship into a higher level, but y-you know... I didn't see it in me to... I'm scared a little, actually a lot. So, I..."

"I know!" I whisper into his ear and after that just put back my chin on his shoulder, rubbing it gently to soothe him a little. Seeing him stutter isn't something really usual. Therefore, I can say for sure he's forcing himself to do a lot more than what he can take.

After we've officially become boyfriends, I never dared to ask Jin for sexual encounters. The kiss in the park was our most intimate moment together. Apart from that, we just went for light pecks on cheek and lips along with cuddling and those calming stuffs.

It just pains my heart every time I remember I'm not a virgin anymore while, on the other hand, he's all clean and pure for me. I can get him if he needs time, and I'll for certain wait.

"Why do you never ask for more, Jk?" Jin asks me in a low tone and puts his hands on mine around his waist, rubbing his fingerpads on my knuckles.

"I don't have a saying in this, Jin. You've kept our promise and waited for me while I... I just failed."

My throaty voice comes out ugly to my own ears, and I really never want to hear myself like that again. I feel pathetic when this topic is mentioned.

"Technically, you never promised me back. Yoongi bursted into the class at the time, remember?!" Jin speaks in a playful way and aims my poor soul with his bright orbs as he turns his head to my side. I let out a bitter chuckle, shaking my head.

"That just makes me feel worse, but thanks for the try, by the way!" I utter as I unwrap my arms around him and step towards the door.

"You're welcome!" Jin doesn't fail at making another playful remark. He crosses his arms over his chest, raising a knowing brow. Then with a smirk, he just walks to my direction.

"Let's just leave that matter into your hand. I'm ready whenever you are, Jin." I explain the best I can, and I literally mean every single word whole-heartedly.

"What if I'm ready after like ten years?!" There he goes again, with his weird challanges to tease me.

"I'll wait. I mean as long as I get to see your image and also have my right hand in its place, I can jerk myself off in the shower!" This time, I'm the one who gets to be the smart, shameless ass, making him in state of shock.

"You're gross!" Jin scrunches his nose up in disapproval, and I just laugh out loud at his reaction.

"How are things gonna be for you in the school, by the way?" I ask him as I put my hand on his waist to guide him out of the building.

"It's going pretty well at the time being, and I've done all the needed stuffs. Just imagine me sitting with all of the teachers that used to teach me in the same room. Oh my god, Jk! That feels so surreal." Jin speaks like an innocent, excited kid and clings to my back while I'm locking the door from outside.

"I can see how you become every student's favorite teacher. The young, handsome Kim Seokjin, aka our history teacher, is just so nice... Gosh, can I be a student again?!" I immediately shove the keys into my pocket and take his encircled hands around my neck, lifting him up on my back.

He starts giggling as I practically begin running with him on my back. Thankfully, the lane isn't filled with so many people and the ones that see us actually grin at our sweet little moment.

"No, you can't be a student because then when I just act with my future husband like other students, they all be like "What the fuck, dude!" See, you're not going to like me that much when I teach."

I just love he never lets me win in this cheesy, little game. And I more fucking love the word husband.

"You've got a point here. Do you... want an ice-cream? Use these last days of summer to the fullest?" I give a halt to my suggestion as I put him down on his feet with a grunt.

"Yes, I'd love that idea as long as you pay. I'm still the broke kid. I haven't got my job yet, but you have the wealthy parents, you know!"

The only thing I can bring myself to do is wrapping my arm around his neck as I burst out into fits of laughter from the bottom of my heart.

We take an interesting direction without any clue where we're heading to, just using the time and company to remind us of our youthfullness one more time again...

And we're forever young.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We all deserved a sweet Jinkook moment like this, just saying! 😊

The next update is for "In between".