Cool like Jk!

One practice became two; two turned out to be a month. I've gotten so interested in taekwondo that now apart from Jin, my mind is also always in the practice room. I'm thinking how I can improve my kicks; how to angle my fists, and how to become a professional player.

The divorce matter between my parents is still bothering me, but with taekwondo and with the help of the person I love with my whole being, it's less intense for me nowadays.

My parents, especially my father, weren't really fine with me deciding to choose sport for my major in college. Yet again, they learnt I was actually persistant for one thing in life and also thanks to Mr. Park's help, my coach, for doing an amazing job at convincing them, I'll get to have what I want for my future.

Many things have changed in me, so fast that I didn't notice them before family and friends pointed out them to me.

The first thing is absolutely my physique. I knew I got taller because Jin and I have the same height now. It's a great blessing and also the fact that he always whines jokingly at me to stop growing up makes me happier about it for I know in his heart of heart, he loves to see me getting what I always wanted.

While you may think I'm now a tall skinny teenager, you couldn't be more wrong! Mr. Park who I still call sir told me before starting taekwando for real, I need to become stronger. So, I've started working out at nights along with my practice in school.

I couldn't believe how those workouts have changed me until one day I compared one of my recent pictures with an older one. I've actually come to the point that now nobody would believe I'm the youngest in my class.

Apart from all the body changes, my personality has had its revolution as well. The shy teenager who was practically afraid of anyone and anything is no longer there. Instead, a confident, brave boy is now leading; one who's not scared of being exposed. I walk in the hallways of school with Jin.

I'm still careful, though, as Namjoon and Taehyung have the nude pictures of him. Jin also parts away from me whenever one of these two come to our view from afar.

For some odd reason, he still doesn't join me when I'm with Hoseok and Jimin. And every time I try to encourage him, he just finds an excuse and run away before I even get to persuade him in my second shot.

He still loves it when I meet him in the break time like the old times. However, the problem is since I've become one of the trainees in taekwondo, my schedule has changed and I don't get to meet him and even my other two friends much.

Yet, I always try to find ways to not neglet them. The great thing is they all understand me، and this means the world to me.

Yoongi still texts Jimin all the time, even though my stupid friend doesn't show any interest in him. I really admire Yoongi for that. I'd never believe a guy like him who's asleep half of his lifespan can go to this point and never stop trying.

I even helped him a couple of times and led Jimin to ways that could so accidentally meet him, but Jimin's stubborn ass only passes him holding a sour face. That's been his mood for like two months now.

On the other hand, Hoseok seems fine and his girlfriend is a nice character as well. The two are really a great match together.

Now talking about the meat, Jin appears to be one of the students who will get the scholarship thankfully. Of course he still studies and manages a family with full power.

His passion makes me passionate, and now while he's the best student in the class, I'm the best trainee in my own class. Sir told me one day I will for sure get the scholarship for taekwondo.

Lately, I feel like I'm getting more and more famous in school and even girls who know I'm one hundred percent gay want to mingle with me in some silly ways.

That of course makes someone undeniably cute jealous. The way Jin tries to be polite, yet simultaneously wants to push them away from me gives a warm feeling to my heart, like he still wants me even when we can't be so much around each other like old times.

He also puts a lot of efforts to make the little times the best for me, but someone should always interject our moments in any possible ways. I'm not going to lie; I like the attention! Nonetheless, I love Jin a lot more.

This is the only thing that has stayed and hasn't changed unlike so many other stuffs. My name has changed, and recently my mom even calls me Jk because I want it that way. Yet, nobody could even open a little path to my heart the way Seokjin has.

He's not just a mere teenage crush for me. He's my everything; literally
everything for I have them all because I've had him! It was him who made me punch the pillow and with that made me realize I like these kinds of sports. It was him who believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.

My mom was also one of my first fans in my broke days. She's my another love along with Jin. I sat through a lot of discussions with my parents and finally thanks to her advice, I'm going to stay with my father till I get to be independent in the first day of September. That's my birthday and at last, I'm going to be eighteen this year. That also happens to be my college year.

My mom said that dad is more stable financially, and I get to have better options with him.

Thankfully, my father is a wise man and he promised he'll do anything for me to be successful in my major even if it's not something he prefers.

I will also get to stay with my mother in the weekends when they get the divorce which is now sooner than the appointed time before. So now, my only worry is Jin for I'm afraid of how our different futures can cause damages to our little relationship.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I couldn't update yesterday because my connection was at its worst.