The little bastard

I thought now that Jin has promised me an actual future, my disheveled mind gets to be peaceful for once in life, but it gets worse and worse everyday. I can't practically stop my wild imaginations every time I sit next to him.

Gradually, Hoseok and Jimin are getting suspicious of why I skip one of our breaks to be in the classroom or just away from them.

I try to find new excuses for every break in school, but I'm running out of them, and I'm also tired. As a result, I just tell them to leave me. I know that sounds rude, but I can't help myself. I want to be with Jin, and this is the only time I get.

I also have noticed how Taehyung glares at me from time to time when our eyes meet, but again like I said before, nothing can stop me at this point.

My eyes are on the damn wall clock in the classroom every now and then. When is this bell going to bless me with its ringing for hell?!

"What I'm trying to say, sir, is that what's the point of promising people you will make a new nation when at the end, you don't even let those people have freedom of speech?" God damn it! How can he manage to be sexy when he's having a discussion with our history teacher Mr. Choi?

"You have a point, my son, but the unfortunate thing is..." And that fucking bell rings too late! I've got the boner!

"We will continue this next time everyone." Mr. Choi announces before picking his stuffs to actually let us breathe.

When everyone is leaving the class, I look at Jin's direction and he tells me with his eyes that he stays in the classroom. I nod and wait for my two friends to come. To my utmost surprise, they both pass me but before leaving, Jimin turns back to face me.

"We know you're sleepy again, Jungkook!" He lets out sulkily, and the two go to the school yard.

"They seem angry, Jungkook. I think we should stop ourselves for a while." Jin's voice startles me a little. I immediately turn my body towards him and stand up.

"I spend most of my time with them, Jin. I just get to be with you in this short break. If they're my friends, they should understand."

It appears like my confident speech doesn't have much impression on him because he's still staring at me guiltily. He tries to say something, but at last, he lowers his head. I let out a heavy sigh, getting my own stupidity.

"I talk to them. No need to worry, Ok?!" His mood brightens up in an instant. God, I know my future boyfriend so well in this short span of time!

"That's my baby boy!" Jin exclaims happily and I frown when I hear that title. He thinks I bottom?!

"I'm not baby boy, baby! You're the one. I'm daddy, don't you see?!" I ask him in a serious tone, and he just giggles at my face.

"Oh yeah, daddy! How many baby boys you fucked now, you mister big dickhead with big ahmmm!" Jin's brows wiggle to my crotch area. I follow his eyes to see that my little friend is still not in peace. I blush and rush to my seat to cover my boner.

"I'm virgin. No need to make fun of me now!" I mutter in annoyance, and he watches me in amusement.

"I'm a virgin too, and I'm not ashamed! So, you shouldn't be, either. Now get up, daddy!" His reassuring words give me a warm feeling inside and more pain to my member!

"You haven't really had sex, Jin?" I ask him in a voice a little above whisper. Don't blame me, but that face, that body, that person being virgin is something so hard for my whipped head to register.

"I told you I've never had a boyfriend!" He reminds me of his words the night in my house.

"You can have sex even when you're single; I mean in pubs and bars." I shrug my shoulders teasingly.

"Now do I look like the people who go to pubs and bars, Jungkook?!" He always beats me in saying the last word. He even shrugs his shoulder just like I did.

"No, you're right." I mumble under my breath, and this time we both laugh together.

"I'll keep myself clean till the right time, you know!" He whispers shyly and I gawk at him with a big grin.

Just when I'm about to say the same words to him, someone bursts into the classroom out of blue.

Yoongi's tired expression changes into a shocked one in an instant when he sees the beyond unexpected scene.

"I-I'm sorry for bothering you, lovebirds! I should leave." He lets out and tries to escape, but I get a grip of his arm right on time. Thank god that was Yoongi as he's the only boy in school who is probably weaker than me in physique, and I can handle him alone.

"What do you want?" He groans and pulls his arm, but I still keep the tight hold on it stubbornly.

"You know exactly what I want, Yoongi. Please, don't breathe this to anyone if you're a man!" I use a soft tone to melt his heart. He glares at me for a while, but suddenly his eyes light up; a weird but scary look finds its way onto them.

"I can do it if you help me a little here." He chirps out evilly, and this time I glare at him.

"What the fuck do you want me to do for your ass?!" I almost shout at his face, but he still watches me with the sly smirk.

"You can't do much. My brain works better than yours obviously, but your little friend back there can do. He can do my homeworks when I'm in no mood for it!" My blood starts boiling in my system. I'm about to punch his face, but Jin stops me.

"I do that for you." Jin utters frightfully more because of me doing some damages to the fucker's face.

"NO! NOT IN MILLION YEARS. YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF PROB..."

"I do it, but not forever." Jin cuts me off fast, and I realize I was about to blow up badly.

"For a week. Now is this good, bastard?!" I roar at Yoongi, and he thinks for a while before nodding.

"I have another condition too, then!"

"Now what, fucker?!" I hover over his short figure. Poor Jin has a tight grab on my shoulder in case I explode.

"Give me Park's number!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Now what do we have here?