The history happens.

"Why are you acting like a bitch recently?!" Hoseok asks Jimin a little offended because the other boy wasn't listening to him when he was telling a funny joke.

"Stop it, please!" Jimin groans out loud, and we both stare at him in surprise. This is really Park Jimin? Hoseok tears his gaze away from him and puts all his concentration on me.

"Let's ignore this bitch! Now tell me about your little friend. You two get closer and closer each day. I believe he's even made you active in the classes we share. I mean being with the nerd, that for sure is helpful!"

I giggle at Hoseok's praise like a fool, and he chuckles back in his own weird hahaha way.

"Some friends I have!" Jimin grumbles again, and this time we laugh at his unknown misery.

"I tried to speak to you, but your annoyed ass said stop it. So, I stopped!" Hoseok shrugs his shoulders playfully and I make faces at the short boy. For sure, that just pisses Jimin off more.

"THAT STOP ACTUALLY MEANS I NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP!" He shouts at top of his lungs, getting a considerable amount of attention in the school yard.

Then, the short boy stands up and leaves us madly. I look at his direction in worry, wanting to go after him, but Hoseok pauses me with putting his hand on my arm.

"He's probably like this because of Yoongi again. Let him have some alone time." I nod, but my mind is still not peaceful.

These acts are not normal for someone like Jimin. Yoongi has been flirting with him all the time before, but Jimin has never done these outbursts. I'm sure something else is bothering him.

"Now, give me some details here about Jin! Is he good in bed?! Are you two kinky bastards or what?! Wait a minute! Have you two even... ahmm... done it?!" Hoseok raises his brows. I gasp at his questions like a drama queen and his face immediately falls into a frown.

"You haven't done it!" He answers his own last question along with a heavy sigh. I smile sadly at his reaction.

"I thought you have a serious relationship with him. I mean at least this is what your eyes tell me every time you stare at him." He continues in a serious tone and that makes me shift a bit in nervousness.

"Right now there are a lot more other things Jin and I need to focus on. Once the moment comes, our relationship becomes what people assume a real relationship is." I utter while staring deeply into space.

"Why can't you have a little fun while focusing on those things?! And if by those things you mean studying, Imma kick both of your asses!" He snickers and that makes me somehow angry.

"Our situation is a lot different with yours. DON'T... Please, don't compare it with yours." I'm about to yell at him, but I control my emotions in the nick of time.

I wish I could tell him the truth; what's going on inside Jin's house; what I witness every time I visit there, seeing his parents like that, but also my commitment to my promise is beyond question.

"Ok, I'm sorry. That's why Jimin ran away from me earlier, too. I'm just a useless friend and nothing more." He lets out in a voice only a little above whisper, and I put him in my arms at the speed of light.

"Don't you ever dare to say these shits. None of us is perfect and we make our own mistakes, but as a friend, you are doing so great." I whisper the words in a soothing manner to Hoseok's ear. He looks up at me innocently for a while until he opens his mouth.

"Are you even fetus?!" I laugh out loud at his words that my tears almost come out. This is why I'm saying he's doing fine. He can put a wide smile on your lips right after making you just a tad bit sad.

"Yes, I'm still fetus. Just a little more grown, you know!" This 'you know' is something I've got from Jin, and I can't seem to stop myself from saying it every now and then.

"Well, to me you don't seem like a fetus anymore. Look how small I am in your arms!" He points to our position, and now I can actually believe he's right. He used to be bigger than me and I used to be fetus!

"I should find another nickname for you!" He blurts out when I unlock my arms around his body.

"I like Jk, just wanted you to know!" I wiggle my brows at him to understand the matter even more deeply.

"How about muscle pig?! You always eat more than us, but you just gain more muscles. You wouldn't eat anything before." He totally neglets my previous words and lets out his own rambling.

"It's because I work out. And no, not muscle pig. When hell freezes! No!" I shake my head in total disapproval. I mean the combination of pig and muscle doesn't sound so cool like Jk!

"Oh, come on, pal! It's great. I bet even Jin will like it, too. I really wanna talk to him one day. Can you bring him to our little trio some day?" Hoseok shows his puppy eyes to me and that kind of does the job.

"Yes, of course I can. Let's just hope now that you asked, he'd come. He always shuns when I tell him to meet you guys.

He thinks you don't like him and won't accept him." My voice grows to a lower pitch because I feel sad for him. I lower my head and drown in my thoughts for a short time.

"Well , see who's on a perfect timing here, Jk!" Hoseok exclaims in excitement and I raise my head to look at the direction he's referring to.

From a decent amount of distance, Jin passes us, heading towards the bathroom. However, he smiles a little for us before leaving.

"He's not coming here. He's going to the bathroom." I scoff a little at Hoseok, but my happiness comes to an end the moment I see someone else, Taehyung, is following Jin to the bathroom.

"I... I need to go, Hoseok. See you later."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This is not my assumption anymore, but it's actually a fact now that Jin and Hoseok are the most underrated members in BTS. Please, love all the members equally.

I've been ARMY for six years and I can't relate to how some people can send hate to one of the members and call themselves with that title.