So much for a day and night

"I really wanna know what fucker gave my number to Yoongi. He's texting me shit day and night!" Jimin growls in fury and I know in that moment I'm a goner.

"Why don't you ask him instead of us?" Hoseok scoffs and hits Jimin's shoulder out of blue.

"The only good characteristic Yoongi has in his entire life has to be a pain in my ass! He's so loyal to the fucker." Jimin narrows his eyes, staring at a point madly.

"Do you remember the people who you gave your number to?" I really want to slap Hoseok right in there. Every time I try to search my mind for another subject, he brings up this one again.

"Besides you two idiots, I'm not quite sure about anyone. What about you, guys? Did you by accident give my number to someone?"

Hoseok lets out a big "NO" while I shake my head like a kid caught red-handed.

"Just change your stupid number and let me tell you about my first date with my girlfriend!"

"Hoseok, have you gone nuts or something?! He's got this one. He can get the other one from that person. I can't change numbers everyday."

Jimin snaps at poor Hoseok, and the way he retreats from the short boy makes me think for a moment if he's the top in his relationship or his girlfriend! Although now that I see, he has every right. Jimin is really scary when he suddenly shifts his eyes to my direction.

"Why are you so quiet, Jungkook?!" Jimin glares at me, and I almost piss myself right in there.

"I... I need to pee!"

"Are you drinking milk from a cow's teats every morning, man?! Why your bladder is always full?" Hoseok asks me with squinted eyes. I rise from my chair to run from the school café, most specifically from Jimin who has his killing eyes focused on my soul.

I have my head and eyes on the café door all the way to the men's room that when someone grabs my collar in a suffocating grip on the way, I choke dramatically.

"Where the fuck are you running to, you little scum?!" Taehyung's deep voice sends a shiver down my spine, and I turn my face to him in fear.

"T-to pee!" I'm scared to an extent that I just look for the shortest words to answer him, but still my voice is shaky.

He stares at me for a while in a weird way, never expecting this answer from an ass grown teenager, but then he recovers fast.

"Good! Cause I was assuming for a moment that you wanted to hang out with him!" Taehyung utters, his tone getting angrier and angrier with every word.

"With who?" I play dumb, obviously!

Taehyung chuckles at my face. The demon then puts his hands on my shoulders, looking down at me (as he's a little taller than me) and dusting off the imaginary dust of my shirt.

"It's for everyone's good you pay a little bit more attention to your behavior, Jungkook. You're the youngest; that's why I'm being kind for now." He pats my shoulders along with his gravely words, and after leaves me alone there to dwell upon my miseries.

************************************

It's past midnight, and I'm still wide awake in my bed. The thoughts of Taehyung and Jimin take turns, not letting sleep come to my eyes. I'm turning to my sides on the bed restlessly, but nothing makes me peaceful.

I even try to think about Jin, but in an instant Taehyung's words vanish his calm, soothing tone. I'm in desperate need of a solution to save my love.

And also to spill more salt to the drama, I need to save my friendship with Jimin. The only good thing is that Yoongi hasn't opened his mouth, and I'm actually beyond grateful for that action from someone like him.

Turning and tossing for more than enough, I get up from my bed groaning. I head for the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. I do this every time I feel devastated. Maybe, that's also the reason why I'm always stuck in the bathroom!

I climb down the stairs warily as I don't want my parents to wake up, but to my utmost surprise, I see my mom on the very couch I saw her at the night Jin came over.

She doesn't notice my presence for she's engrossed in her thoughts deeply in the darkness of the room. I make a tiny sound intentionally. She gets shocked for a moment to see me there, but her features soften after a short time.

"Jungkook, why are you up at this time?" She asks me calmly. I go to turn on one of the lamps to get some light to the living room. I don't light the room completely because I don't want to wake my dad.

"My throat is so dry that I came down to drink some water. Why aren't you asleep, mom?" I ask her the same question. Another worry is added to my list as this is the second time I see her like this.

"Your throat is dry? Do you feel sick, baby?" She tries to dodge my question, but I'm a lot better in this game. I do it every weekday in school for god's sake!

"Mom, I'm fine. You didn't answer me. Why are you up again? This has happened twice now. Something's bothering you? Tell me." I sit down next to her and take her hands in mine. She lowers her head and doesn't pronounce a word.

"Mom, I'm dying! Please, say it to me. What's bothering you?" I insist, not intending to back off from the matter, even though I see she's not comfortable to say it to me.

"I didn't want you to know this till the time because I told him not to say it to you, but I can see it's not fair. The thing is that your father and I are gonna get a divorce, Jungkook." My throat really gets dry and I gaze at her, looking for a sign that she's just joking. However painfully, there's none.

"H-how could you... Why, mom?" I blurt out shakily while tears form in the corners of my eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. Your father and I have made the decision for a year now. Our relationship doesn't work anymore, Jungkook. It actually never worked, but we couldn't part as we had you. So, we've both been waiting till you become eighteen. That's when we..."

"You're lying! You're lying. You're happy together. He calls you honey! He loves you." I let out these ramblings while crying out like a baby.

"It was all an act for you." Her tears finally betray her. She tries to reach for me, but I stand up harshly, running for my room. My mom chases after me, but still I lock the room from inside before she can reach to me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I hear footsteps besides hers and then my dad's sleepy voice comes to my ears, asking my mom what's going on. I hear mom explaining things to him while crying endlessly.

"Jungkook, son, please open the door. We need to talk. Stop acting like a kid. You're a big boy now. Open this damn door." This time dad tries, but they're both clueless that neither do I open the door nor stay in this house tonight!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I laughed so hard at the first part honestly. 😂

The next update is gonna be the start of another turning point in this story. Something I actually gave you a point before in somewhere! (in characters!)