Who I am and he's my everything!

..."Let's just hope I won't end up crying, but here we are!"...

Hi. I'm Jeon Jungkook, and it's still a weird way to finish a story with! Nonetheless, being weird sometimes can be the best excuse for someone to be invisible.

Just like myself who used to be anything but the famous normal people who pretended to be weird, or better say unique. Sitting at the front table next to the door in the classroom, I was normal because I was hidden.

Neither was I the bad boy in the class nor the nerd. I was only a bookworm with a little interest in sport at first. However, I happened to fall in love with the nerd.

..."The journey of my life was worth it with all the goods and bads in it. The goods because they were all with you. The bads because you stayed with me even when I turned my back to myself. Life is beautiful when people in the world get lucky like me to find a you for themselves."...

My story isn't like the ones I used to read in the books. It's not one where things are too excited, filled with mystery, or even complicated occurrences. It's simple. Yet, what I realized is that a story doesn't need to be like the ones in the novels to be called a story. It just needs to have something to say.

..."You changed me into the someone I wanted to be. That somebody wasn't the hero out of my teenage books. It was the me who found the real meaningful me."...

Kim Seokjin... I don't know what exactly in him I found beautiful or worthy of love. Was it the fact that all the students in the class had to listen to the teachers talking about how we're nothing and never be him?! I don't know. But at the same time, I never want to know, either.

..."I never knew why I fell in love with you, but that was the best out of logic decision I've ever made."...

I was the coward in my story, but I had the best people around me. Thanks to them, I broke out of my safe shelter. At last, I went near and saw the real person in him. I saw how he's vulnerable and imperfect like us at some points and you know what? I just fell in love more. Knowing he wasn't perfect but found a way to deal with all his issues was to tell me I have found my hero.

..."Seeing the real person in you made me realize our teachers were right. We weren't like you. But, they failed to tell me and all their other students one important fact. We could be like you! You know who at the end told me that? You."...

He wasn't the kind of hero to absorb all my problems for himself and solve them with his power. His mere and best magic was only that he was my teacher.

..."You are my light, literally the light of my life. You gave me my purpose. You showed me the way to follow it."...

Finding my purpose which was actually in my little interest in sport wasn't only to change my own life. I changed things in his life in result of him changing me.

..."When you give love with asking for nothing in return, it's strange you actually start to gain automatically. I'm sorry, Taehyung. I know you're here! But, who expected Kim Taehyung, the bully of our school, end up as a lawyer?! He found his path because I made him realize. I made him realize cause you made me realize. At the end, we three all won. Taehyung and I found our ways. You, you were rid of your bully and even gained him as a great friend to be there for you."...

Just when we all think we found our path and now there's nothing there to stop us, we couldn't be any more mistaken. That is precisely the time the real problems begin. That's when people start to show their real faces.

..."I went through a lot when I was away from here. Most of it was my own fault, I still believe that. However, what wasn't my fault and again you reminded me was that I'm a human. I'm no perfect. I don't know everything. I need help when time calls for it. I need people like you around myself."...

One thing else I've learnt among all the other precious numerous things in my life journey was that when you find that person who's with you no matter what, who doesn't have the same dreams as you but is passionate for yours just like their dreams, who wants success for you as though this is their path, you better make sure to never lose that person. Let me assure you about one thing! They lose nothing; it's only you who lose.

..."Now that we are here, filled with the love of the people who care for us, I want them to hear this, my only vow. I give you my word that I never ever do something that makes you an ounce sad knowingly. And if I do that unkonwingly, with all I have in my power, I will fix it. I will stay with you through everything. I'll be the one you have no choice but to stick with till forever!"...

Kim Seokjin... He was the nerd in my class; he was hated but not by me. He wasn't the nerd for me!

..."I'm happy to be in a world where I get to show you at least a part of my honesty that can be seen with eyes. With your ring, I'm here to tell everyone you're mine. With my own ring, I'm here to tell 'em I'm yours. I love you with all me, Jin."...

I'm Jeon Jungkook, and this is the best novel I've ever lived in!

... "And with what law allows me, I declare you husband and husband. You may seal the vows with a kiss."...

The End❤

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Here we are with the last chapter of this story. All I have again, guys, is just a thank you, and thank you... 💜

I'm not gonna update anything for some days as I'm going to only edit this story and "Alpha". After that, Im gonna be back with "In between" which has officially become my favorite story (something I didn't see it coming myself)!

And the reason for unpublishing overdosed is that I really can't handle two emotional stories at the same time. I'm more inspired for "In between", and I only wanna work on one story from now on.