Clint

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" Clint shouted, holding the arrow to Tony's head.

Tony had been antagonising Clint for the past half an hour over his 'crush' on Natasha.

"Whoa... Calm the heck down," Natasha said, stopping him. Tony did not look phased.

"I think your girlfriend likes me better."

Clint grit his teeth. "I don't like her, ok?! I like someone else."

And then there was silence.

Tony stared a little before breaking out in laughter. "Oh god! You like (Y/N)?! You?!" Soon he was folded over, laughing like crazy.

Clint held the arrow even closer to him. "Shut up."

Thor laughed. "Leave the metal man alone... Even I find this news hard to believe!"

Even Natasha was giggling now. "Spill. All the details. Now."

Clint stormed off as you walked in.

"Hey, guys," you said. They all stifled giggled and look at you. "What?"

Tony gave a girlish giggle. "Clint and (Y/N), sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G! First comes love! Second comes marriage! Third comes a - " He looked down to see a dart sticking out of his leg. "Baby..." He hit the floor.

-----

LOL WHAT.
Ok. Yeah. Kind of weird and random, but hey. I don't know. Do you want sad or happy?!!!!!!! Lol yeah. Just a random note: MY EXAM PERIOD IS ALMOST OVER! :D the happiness.