Thor | Come Back

"You're leaving again?" you asked, your bottom lip quivering. "You said you wouldn't leave me..."

"It's not forever, (Y/N)..." He held you in his arms, your tears seeping into his shirt. "I'll be back. Don't worry. It's just a problem I have to go deal with."

"Is it Loki?"

You heard a chuckle and turned around. "Actually, I'm right here. Do you think so lowly of me, mortal?"

Thor sighed. "Brother, leave."

Loki smirked and left.

You looked straight back to Thor. "Promise you'll be back soon?"

"More like just before you die. He's gonna pull a Steve," Loki chuckled from the doorway.

Thor sighed and went to shut the door. "I'll be back before that. Maybe a month."

"A month?!" A fresh batch of tears ran down your cheeks.

"It's quite a big problem."

"What are you going to do?"

"Hopefully talk... But if they won't accept words, I'll have to fight. Wage a war..."

You gulped. "Don't die," you said, throwing your arms around him.

Thor chuckled. "I won't."

You wiped away your tears. "You should probably go... I'll walk you out."

He smiled. "Alright."

Surprisingly, Loki came too.

"I'll see you in a human life time, brother," he chuckled, smirking.

Thor rolled his eyes. "Don't fret, my love. It will be shorter then that."

You nodded, wiping away your tears before receiving a kiss.

"I love you," you whispered.

"I love you too."

Then he took a few steps back and was gone.

You looked at the markings on the ground and sighed. That was it. He was gone.

"Oh don't cry, mortal," Loki said, putting his arm around you. "Thor has asked for me to care for you. And don't fret... We'll have so much fun."

He left you with a sinister chuckle.

----------

I have an idea for a part 2 so look out for that !! :))