10

Kinda long chapter cuz why not :)

Jungkook and Jimin had made agreements on the days Jungkook could come over and see Jeonsan, since he took morning classes he was done before 1:00pm almost everyday.

It didn't exactly work at first since Jimin's shift usually started around that time.  Jungkook had offered to watch Jeonsan while he worked but Jimin denied saying maybe soon, but right now he wanted it be present in the apartment for the times Jungkook would soon come over.

So In the end they found some days that worked, them being Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday and Sunday.

It was currently Friday night, Jungkook's first visit with Jeonsan being just two days ago.

It shocked Jimin that Jeonsan showed a liking towards Jungkook because well... he never did that for anyone really.

Both him and Jeonsan were cuddled up in bed while Jimin quietly hummed a lullaby... hoping it could help ease his baby to sleep

"Mommy..." Jeonsan's groggy voice cut threw Jimin's sweet singing.

"Yes angel?" Jimin murmured, somewhat unfocused as he traced Jeonsan's perfect features.

"Is he going to come back?" Jeonsan blurted, innocent wide eyes looking up at him with hope.

"Your dad? Of course he will, why wouldn't he?" Jimin soothed.

"Okay..." Jeonsan's voice drifted off as he said the word falling into the pit of sleep.

Jimin just smiled at him, pulling the covers up to conceal all the warmth around him. He thought about things, how so much has changed in such a short period of time...

He thought about his plans, a bit fearful of them but knowing it was for the best... for Jungkook had planned to spend the entire day with Jeonsan. He would be arriving at 9am tomorrow and leaving whenever he had too.

As Jimin shuffled in bed trying his best to find a comfortable position he heard a loud buzzing coming from inside his dresser.

He reached inside pulling out his phone, noticing that Jungkook was calling him, so he carefully answered,

Before Jungkook could even say anything, Jimin hastily shushed him, "Jeonsan's asleep right next to me, so please be as quiet as you can."

Jungkook just chuckled lightly, "Yeah well I wanted to ask if later in the afternoon tomorrow if we could all go out for ice cream?" Jungkook whispered.

Jimin agreed knowing that It'd be something Jeonsan would love to do.

"Great I can't wait!" Jungkook whisper shouted into the phone, Jimin smiled lightly about the hang up...

"Jimin wait!"  Jungkook begged, "I-I need to apologize to you..."

Jimin tilted his head to the side, still gripping onto the phone, "for what?" He asked.

"The way I ended things, uh 3 years ago it wasn't-"

"Jungkook it's fine I rather not talk about the past, you're here for Jeonsan now and that all that matters."

"Yeah okay, but I just want you to know I'm sorry..." Jungkook sighed

"Y-yeah?" Jimin stammered

"Yeah." Jungkook comforted

After a few seconds Jimin hung up after squeaking out a quiet "bye" once the call ended he glanced over at Jeonsan who was still peacefully sleeping, cuddled up against one of Jimin's arm's.