5

Once Jimin got home he decided to do something different, seeing Jungkook again made him feel so many weird feelings, himself not even understanding half of them.

Jin had asked what happened, so Jimin basically told him everything. It left Jin with his mouth and eyes wide open.

"You should tell him now Jimin," Jin said pointing over to Jeonsan who was playing with his toys in the living room.

"I c-can't it's too late." Jimin said looking down, again feeling guilt.

"Better late than never," Jin said patting his brothers shoulders. He walked over towards Jeonsan to tell him goodbye.

The oh so different thing Jimin was doing tonight was literally taking Jeonsan to the park. It felt like a somewhat good idea, both of them needing a breath of fresh air.

As he buckled Jeonsan into his stroller making the toddler whined. "Mommy I can walk." His little features were all furrowed.

Jimin just chuckled and kissed his forehead, "Oh so you're a big boy now?" This immediately shut Jeonsan right up.

Unlike most little boys around his age he hated the thought of growing up, he didn't want to be anywhere away from his mom at any time so if he had listen to what Jimin wanted it was worth it.

As he pushed Jeonsan's stroller down the dirt pash at the park he took a deep breath in of the fresh air.

It was around 7:00pm so the sun was setting, causing a dreamy display of colors almost dripping down the sky, going from a light orange to a deep dusky purple.

The sound of birds could be heard chirping in the distance, and the rustling of trees from the wind.

Jimin felt calm, all his worries seemed to wash away from the beauty he was surrounded with, he was brought out the trance when he felt a buzz in his pocket.

He chose to ignore it.

Once Jimin and Jeonsan arrived home Jimin quickly got started on dinner feeling bad since it was quite later than normal.

When everything was finally ready he placed Jeonsan in his chair and cut all the food into tiny pieces.

He remembered someone has texted him earlier so tried to fetch his phone out of his pocket.

                               Unknown

We need to talk

                                                            Who is this?

Jungkook