46

It had been two weeks since Jungkook proposed and things couldn't be better.

Jimin was progressing every single day, and he was overjoyed to think that within a couple weeks his baby would be in his arms.

"Jungkook..."

"Hmm?" The half asleep male replied, shifting on his side of the bed.

It was around 4am and Jimin was yet to fall alseep, he felt extremely uncomfortable but that wasn't any different from every other night.

"Jungkook why aren't you cuddling me?" Jimin questioned, words causing a drowsy Jungkook to turn and wrap his arms around the other in hopes of shutting him up, he hadn't gotten much sleep the past nights either, constantly awoken by Jimin saying he couldn't sleep or that he was bored.

After that the two fell into complete silence, Jungkook almost instantly drifting back to dream land while Jimin blinked in annoyance.

"Jungkook..."

"What is it baby?"

"I'm...hungry."

Jungkook sighed, sitting up and stretching his limbs, "What would you like me to get you?" He kindly asked.

"I want...toaster stroodle please," Jimin said cheerfully.

"Toaster stroodle..." Jungkook repeated, lifting his brows but nonetheless hopping out of bed to make the others late night snack.

"Thank youu, love youuu, oh and get me a glass of water too!" Jimin whisper shouted as Jungkook made his way out of the bedroom.

Jungkook sighed, opening the fridge and popping the treat into the toaster, impatiently tapping his foot against the cold tiles of the kitchen floor.

He remembered the other had asked for water so he shuffled over to the other side, opening the cupboards and filling a glass of water.

He made his way back into the room setting the water onto the nightstand and handing the plate to Jimin.

He quickly got back into bed, exhaling loudly. He felt a slight tap on his shoulder, craning his head over to see Jimin leaning into his shoulder, "Thank you," he said sweetly, quickly pressing a kiss against Jungkook's cheek.

"Still can't sleep?" Jungkook asked, turning so he could face the other. Jimin nodded, "it's weird...I mean I've been feeling uncomfortable for a while now but this is just different."

Jungkook's brows furrowed, "are you in pain?" He worriedly asked, bringing his hand to Jimin's back.

"Not exactly, it's just a lot of like...pressure and discomfort, I don't like it." He whimpered. "But this is nothing compared to what I'll be feeling in a couple weeks so I guess I shouldn't complain." He added.

Jungkook hated seeing Jimin in any sort of discomfort, and knowing that soon he would endure such a high amount of pain was terrifying to think about.

"Since we can't sleep...how about we talk about names?" Jungkook suggested, Jimin smiled, nodding his head.

"Okay!" Jimin blurted exitedly, propping himself you a bit.

Throughout the rest of the night the couple conversed on possible names, having quite a lot of disagreements until they found the one they both liked.

So it was settled.

Around 6am Jimin finally fell asleep, grasping onto Jungkook's arm as the rest of his upper half was tucked into his chest.

Finally getting his needed sleep but truly not prepared for the day ahead...

                                   ____

I know this chapter is very very short but there's gonna be a bunch of updates cuz I'm getting tired of leaving the chapters in my drafts, why not just post them all :)