18

It was Tuesday, the day after the inconvenience which happened between Jimin and his mother, he truly didn't feel like he could go into work today so he just called in sick.

It was just him and Jeonsan cuddling on the couch since Jungkook didn't come over on Tuesdays, even though he wasn't going into work he was expecting Jin to come over so he could explain a bit of the situation.

He did tell Jin beforehand that he was letting their mom meet Jeonsan, Jin had thought it was a bad idea...and he turned out be quite right. Jimin's contemplating was hindered by sudden banging at his door.

He got up and stretched a bit, signaling Jeonsan forward, "You wanna see Jinnie?" He asked leaning down and brushing Jeonsan's hair out of his eyes. "Yes!" Jeonsan shouted, running to door before Jimin.

Jimin casually opened the door, he was a little confused to see Jungkook, he was even more confused when he noticed that Jungkook looked extremely frustrated and was crying. "What happened?" Jimin pleaded, worry washing over his face.

Jungkook sniffled and put his face into his hands, "I-I didn't know wh-where to go." He cried. Jimin quickly let him into the apartment, barely able to process what was going on.

Jeonsan took notice of his dad entering the apartment, he smiled and ran towards him but instantly stopped when he noticed he was crying. Jeonsan had never seen his dad cry before so it was all a bit new to him.

Jimin turned when he saw Jeonsan standing still, seeming more puzzled than ever, "baby can you go to your room for a bit I'm gonna talk to dada, it will only be a few minutes." Jimin suggested, Jeonsan just nodded and squeaked out a quick "okay," and waddled to the bedroom.

Jimin brought Jungkook over to the couch, by now Jungkook was full on sobbing...each one sounded so painful. He leaned down to comfort him, knowing the other could barley utter a word, but he was interrupted by loud knocking at the door.

He quickly ran over and opened it, hastily leading a confused Jin to where Jeonsan was, "ple-please stay with him for a few minutes s-somethings wrong." He stammered, stumbling over his words. Jin simply nodded, not completely understanding what was was happening, all he'd seen was Jungkook on the couch with his head between his knees.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked, tilting his head to the side, "I d-don't know, I'll be right back I just need to a-ask him what h-happened." Jimin mumbled. Jin nodded looking over at Jeonsan who laying down hiding his face in the blankets.

Jimin rushed back into the living area, seeing Jungkook sobbing even harder than before. He went in front of Jungkook and lifted his head, the look on his face was one of  pure distress. His eyes were awfully red, his hand's were shaking, and he just kept mumbling out small "no's"

Jimin thought back to the night when something similar was happening to him, it was his turn to be there for Jungkook even if he didn't know what was going on. He placed his arms around Jungkook, almost instantly feeling the other hug him back, the sobs somehow got even louder and of course more difficult for Jimin to hear...whatever it was had to be really bad.

What Jimin thought would be a few minutes of comforting turned into an entire hour of Jungkook just crying into his shoulder. Eventually Jungkook lifted his head, he looked down, anger flashing through his eyes.

"I'll tell you what happened." He stated, almost no emotion evident on his face, tears just running down. Jimin hurriedly nodded, preparing himself for the worst.

"I s-slipped up when I had an argument with m-my dad and told him about Jeonsan..." Jungkook cried. Jimin's eyes slightly widened but then quickly eased as he rubbed Jungkook's back, "that's okay I figured you would want to tell them soon, did he react bad?" Jimin asked.

"T-that's the thing he didn't... he told me he k-knew..." Jungkook explained, emotions now very present on his face. "Knew what?" Jimin questioned.

"He told me he knew you were pregnant!" Jungkook yelled, another sob racking his body. Jimin just shook his head slightly, "h-how?" Jimin asked. "He s-said he saw you when you were w-working and pregnant, he told me he was pretty positive it must've been mine...b-but chose not to tell me!" Jungkook shouted.

"I-I would've h-had the chance to be there t-the wh-whole time b-but he took that away for me and didn't say anything..." Jungkook wailed, leaning back down into Jimin.

I feel like I'm bad at describing everything and anything with my writing ;-; maybe I'll get better eventually, English is my first Language but Namjoon for real be better than me 😔