17

"What are you doing here?" Those were the very first words that came out of Jimin's mom's mouth after 3 years of not seeing her son, not even directed towards him...and he wasn't even surprised.

Jungkook though was taken aback, his eyes widened and his mouth hung open, "Here for my son and Jimin." He stated, scoffing a bit, what right did she have to even question him.

Jimin slowly reached back and took Jungkook's arm and wrapped it around his shoulder, knowing it was something that brought him comfort back when they were dating.

He slowly brushed his hand against both of Jungkook's arms that were securely wrapped
around him, yes Jungkook had every right to be angry about what she said, but he just didn't want to have any arguments.

"Oh so you two are together again?" She sneered, rolling her eyes at their action. "We're not actually, but that has absolutely nothing to do with you." Jimin replied calmly. "Also you're here to see Jeonsan...correct." Jungkook asked raising his brow.

"Of course I am, though that kid may have been an mistake it's not his fault, you're the one who caused it and you're the one I didn't want to see again." She spat, flipping her dark hair a bit while glaring at Jungkook.

"Out."

"What was that?" She asked turning to Jimin frowning, "you're in my home and if you're going to treat him like that you might as well leave now." Jimin jabbed back at her, pointing his index finger towards the door.

She just scoffed and shook her head lightly, "fine I'll treat him with respect." She mocked, while rolling her eyes yet again. Jimin sighed, he walked over to Jungkook and whispered into his ear "I'm going to wake up Jeonsan, if she says something stupid just don't listen to her."

Jungkook nodded at him, he looked back over at Jimin's mom who was still grimacing at him, but he didn't even care anymore. Jungkook took a seat at the couch once Jimin left to wake Jeonsan, he was joined by Jimin's mom who sat down, but purposely as far away from him as she possibly could.

"So, how have the last 3 years treated you Mrs. Park?" Jungkook asked, his voice holding a sarcastic tone. He could care less of what she had been up to considering it wasn't caring for Jimin or Jeonsan in anyway.

"I never liked you." She insinuated, side eyeing him from her end of the couch "You're the reason I lost contact with both of my son's.
All of it was your fault." She declared. "Literally how?" Jungkook chuckled, the woman truly sounded so foolish.

"Well your immature self couldn't take 5 seconds and put a damn condom on, you got him pregnant at 16, and of course I kicked him out because what was I even supposed to do with that, it made my other son also turn against me...this all leads back to you." She shouted.

"Don't you understand that the past is the past, you can't go back and fix it, Jeonsan was an accident but he sure as hell wasn't a mistake. You're the one who kicked out a pregnant 16 year old." Jungkook scolded.

"It still leads back to you." She mumbled under her breath. Jungkook wanted so bad to continue but knew he'd never even get to her so he just gave up, slumping more into the couch.

Jimin slowly walked into the room with with a drowsy Jeonsan in his arms, the two year old lifted his head off Jimin's shoulder and soon took notice of his dad on the couch. "Dada..." he babbled, sounding half asleep.

He reached forward making grabby hands for Jungkook who gladly stood up and took Jeonsan into his arms, sitting back down right after. Jimin took a seat between Jungkook and his 'mother' praying a fight wouldn't commence. Jeonsan's small hands were playing with the fabric on Jungkook's sweatshirt till his glimpsed up a bit
noticing the other person in the room.

He hurriedly shoved his face back into Jungkook's chest, hiding away from the stranger. Jungkook chuckled a bit remembering how Jeonsan did the exact thing when he met him. Jungkook rubbed Jeonsan's back to comfort him a bit, "Jeonsan can you look up baby?" Jungkook asked in the most soothing voice.

Jeonsan slowly lifted his head, staring at his dad, "Somebody is here to meet you bud." Jungkook explained, cringing internally since at this point he believed she shouldn't even have the right to. "Okay," he squeaked still not switching his gaze away from Jungkook's.

Jungkook shifted Jeonsan on his lap to where he was now facing Jimin and Mrs.
Park. He didn't cry but just shyly looked down. Once he did look up Jungkook noticed horror cover Mrs. Park's face. Jungkook raised a brow at her, "What?" He asked glancing down at Jeonsan.

"H-he looks like you." She stammered, Jungkook gave her a confused look, "Yeah of course he does after all he's my son." Jungkook scoffed. "B-but he looks like you." She stuttered yet again, her eyes wide.

"You already said that..." Jimin countered, pulling at his hair a bit in annoyance. "I u-uh actually something just came up and I have to go!" She shouted, quickly standing up, the sound of her heels intensely hitting the ground rung throughout the room. She speedily slammed the door behind her, it almost seemed as if she was a bit scared... but looked more so disappointed.

"What the fuck." Jungkook blurted, "hey no swearing around him." Jimin cautioned, Jungkook peeked down at Jeonsan who was still in his lap, "Oh yeah sorry...but what even was that." Jungkook resumed. "Honestly I don't know...I didn't think she was going to act that bad..." Jimin relented.

"Doesn't matter, I know I said it's up to you before but I never want Jeonsan to see her again." Jungkook commanded, Jimin simply nodded in agreement.

I just realized soon I'm gonna have to write smu- I can't even say the damn word omg, I've never read or wrote any so it'd be absolute garbage 😭 lowkey might find somone else time do it, gotta save the innocence I have left