22

To all you you reading and commenting, I Luv you 🥺 I seriously was always iffy about writing a ff becuase I didn't think it'd go well, but I'm glad you all seem to like it :)

The sweet melody of birds chirping and the rustling summer trees could faintly be heard outside, the sound traveling down to the window and escaping into Jimin's room. He tiredly yawned and attempted to stretch his limbs, but he was trapped in a tight, yet comforting hold.

He angled his head up a bit to be met with Jungkook's soft features, his eyes were lightly closed, lips parted as he took faint breaths. Memories from the night before flooded into Jimin's mind, the drinking, the conversations, and the kissing...

He felt his face gradually redden when he remembered how Jungkook had to help him change. He felt Jungkook shift a bit, and since he didn't want to be see be seen in his state of dilemma, he shoved his cherry red face back into Jungkook's shoulder.

He came to the knowledge that their legs were tangled together, because whenever Jungkook  stirred he felt a slight tug to his legs. He wasn't exactly freaking out, he did still have some
ease with the other but wasn't sure if this was taking it too far.

Jungkook mumbled some random words, his eyes slowly fluttered open, he smiled at the realization that Jimin was now facing him, but his was head tucked away into his shoulder. "Do you know what time Jin is bringing Jeonsan back over?" Jungkook rasped nonchalantly.

"U-uh he just said sometime in the morning." Jimin stuttered, still hidden. Jungkook simply chuckled, "What are you hiding from?" he asked, shifting away so he could see Jimin's face. Jimin promptly covered his face with his hands, making small spaces with his fingers to see Jungkook. "What are you doing?" Jungkook laughed, leaning forward in attempts to remove Jimin's hands.

"M-my face," Jimin yelped, moving away from Jungkook. "What about it?" Jungkook questioned while raising a brow. Jimin stayed silent for a few seconds, he detached his hands from his face and shyly focused on Jungkook. Jungkook leaned closer to him and swiped his thumbs over Jimin's cheeks.

"Why are you blushing?" Jungkook asked, studying Jimin's flushed cheeks. "I-I'm not," Jimin argued, taking hold of Jungkook's hands in efforts to push them away, but to his dismay, Jungkook clasped their hands together and pulled Jimin up.

"I'm gonna need that intel from sober Jimin," Jungkook whispered, eyes switching down to his lips for a mere second. Jimin sighed and crossed his legs, now sitting parallel to Jungkook, giving him a serious look.

"Listen...we're not in Highschool anymore, we can't just mess around or do things on a whim without giving it thought...I know I'm still only eighteen but I've seen it all and if we were..." Jimin paused realizing he was saying a bit too much.

"If we what?" Jungkook asked, feeling curiosity run though his veins from hearing what Jimin was about to say. "I-if we were to..." Jimin couldn't continue, the redness returning to his face, he just shook his head and stood up.

"To date?"

Jimin rapidly turned back after hearing Jungkook's words, "N-no it's a bad idea." Jimin replied, clasping a hand over his neck as he walked back to Jungkook. "...but why?" Jungkook asked, shrugging his shoulders. "Because t-there's so much more to this, what if it messes with Jeonsan...if we were to get together then breakup it ruins everything..." Jimin explained. "Jeonsan is two and a half he most likely wouldn't even understand, and if that were to happen I would still see him, but it wouldn't happen." Jungkook insisted.

"What makes you so sure of yourself," Jimin laughed. "Well I like you...it seems obvious that you like me, so I don't see a problem." Jungkook chuckled.