35

They finally arranged a day and time for Jungkook's Mom to come over and properly meet Jeonsan.

The couple agreed to not tell her about the whole pregnancy thing yet, to take things one step at a time and tell her once she got used to it all.

So here Jimin was, dressed in a gray baggy shirt concealing the little bump he had. He wasn't complaining though, Jungkook's mom was quite kind and understanding... she would still for sure freak out if she were to find out if he was pregnant with Jungkook's baby once again, so hiding it for now didn't seem like a bad idea.

Jimin was on the couch, Jeonsan seated in his lap, emitting constant giggles as the two gave each other funny faces, both of them seemingly enjoying their time.

Jungkook on the other hand seemed stressed, sitting next to the two, fumbling with his hands and kicking his feet lightly, eyes darting towards the clock every few minutes...

Jimin noticed it, eyeing him suspiciously and letting out a sigh while he removed Jeonsan's small hands from his nose. "You shouldn't be stressing, everything's gonna be fine," Jimin consoled.

"I know I'm just nervous," he mumbled, bringing his hand up to his face and rubbing his eyes. "Don't be, there's nothing that could possibly go wrong." Jimin chuckled lightly.

The thing is Jimin didn't know Jungkook had came up with over 100 possibilities in his mind of ways this could perhaps go amiss...but he didn't say any, not wanting to ruin the possible good outcome of this.

"5 minutes." He mumbled to himself while glancing at the clock. Jimin giggled, going back to playing with Jeonsan.

Those 5 minutes went by painstakingly slow, every tick of the clock echoing in Jungkook's ear as his view point drifted to the door ever so often, awaiting the knock he was for some reason dreading...why was he so scared? He wasn't even sure himself.

Jimin was the one who's pregnant and he seemed to be handling things better than him now a days...

Jungkook came out of his thoughts once he finally heard the knock, eyes widening as he jumped up, looking at Jimin as silently telling him he'd get it.

He rushed over, ready to greet his mom with friendly smiles and a hug...but that wasn't exactly the case.

"What's he doing here?" Jungkook snarled, eyes drifting over to his father who was by his mom's side. The man's shoulders dropped at his son's words, eyes instantly angling down at the floor.

"Sweetie I know you're still angery but your father deserves to be here, I was mad at first too but it's in the past." She said softly, giving Jungkook a pleading look.

Jungkook grumbled, opening the door completely, letting the two in. Jimin glanced up, a bright smile immediately taking over his lips. Jeonsan also looked over, eyes widening as he let out a fearful squeak, promptly shoving his face into Jimin's chest.

Jimin stood up slowly, walking over to everyone, trying to ignore how tightly Jeonsan was clinging onto him. "It's so nice to see you again Jimin!" Mrs. Jeon cheered, her tone sounded overjoyed as her eyes switched down to the toddler in his arms.

"It's nice to see you too Mrs-" he began, cut off my her bright voice, "no no please just call me Hee-young." she smiled.

Jimin nodded, leaning down and rubbing Jeonsan's back soothingly, "Baby you gotta look up," he spoke gently, a pleased feeling washing over him as the toddler lifted his head from Jimin's chest.

His big shimmery Bambi eyes stared at all the people surrounding him, shyly picking up his teeny hand and waving, rest of his body still laid against Jimin's chest.