28

Warning if you are literal child please don't read this. (Y'all most likely won't listen anyways but worth a shot) I STRUGGLED with writing this so that's why it's kinda late. Also feel free to skip this chapter :)

Once they made it back into the apartment things seemed to just happen in a blur...
Jungkook slammed the door behind him, he cornered Jimin up against the wall, instantly leaning down and capturing his lips, the kiss was passionate, yet needy at the same time.

Jimin promptly kissed him back, bringing his hands up to Jungkook's head, tugging at his locks.

Jungkook pressed deeper, suddenly nipping at Jimin's bottom lip causing the other to gasp, this aloud Jungkook entrance, sliding his tongue into Jimin's mouth, they explored each other continuously until they had to break away for air.

Jimin was the first to pull away panting lightly, eyeing Jungkook's state, the other was sweating, one strand of hair slick against his forehead.

Jungkook approached Jimin again, leaning into him, but was met with a small firm hand against his chest.

"We shouldn't..." Jimin murmured quietly, eyes snapping to the floor. Jungkook smiled lightly, "if you don't want to do anything that's completely fine and up to you." He said sweetly, finger darting across Jimin's blush covered cheeks.

"I-it's not that I j-just haven't-" Jimin began immediately cut off by Jungkook's unimaginable words.

"Let me suck you off."

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled, placing a smack against the others shoulder in embarrassment, "Whattt?" Jungkook chuckled lifting his hands in innocence.

He sauntered over to couch, falling into it with an exasperated sigh, Jungkook joining him a few seconds after.

"I can't believe we're still like this," Jimin scoffed, words ending in slight laughter. "Like what?" Jungkook questioned, leaning against Jimin and smiling lightly.

"We seriously jump into things without even thinking," Jimin explained, shaking his head in disapproval of himself. "Well what's there to think about?" Jungkook laughed, shuffling closer to press a few chaste kisses against Jimin's lips.

Jimin sighed yet again, mentally cursing himself for what he was yearning and possibly going to do.

And he did it... completely turning and switching his position so that he was now in Jungkook's lap. He brought his arms up, wrapping them around Jungkook's neck, shyly looking into his eyes.

He didn't miss the smirk that soon graced Jungkook's lips. "What are you doing?" Jungkook joked, chuckling lightly as he raised his brows.

"I honestly don't even know at this point," Jimin whispered, breath fanning over Jungkook's lips.

Both were in some sort of a daze, eyes locked with each other, falling into a concealed moment.

With slight hesitation Jimin slipped down onto the floor, on his knees in front of Jungkook, now Innocently peering up at him with his glittering eyes.

Jungkook choked on his spit after watching Jimin's actions. "Jimin you don't have t-" he began, cut off by Jimin's rushed voice, "but I want to."

"A-are you sure?" Jungkook repeated, flinching when he heard the sound of Jimin unzipping his jeans. "I'm sure," Jimin mumbled, completely pulling Jungkook's pants down.

Jungkook sucked in a large breath as he felt Jimin's hand gradually slide into his boxers.
He let that same breath slowly out when Jimin's small hand grabbed onto his shaft.