49

It was early morning the next day, Jimin had just finished up with feeding the little baby boy, now just holding him close and looking down at the precious infant, enjoying the quietness of the moment.

Jungkook had fallen asleep somewhere throughout the night on one of the chairs, the nurses came in a few times to check in on everything, making sure the two were doing okay.

The 24 hour mark since he'd given birth was nearing, meaning there was a chance they'd be clear to return home soon since everything had gone so smoothly.

He was extremely relieved they ended up making just enough to buy a car seat the week before. They also had been able to get the crib two weeks before that since Jungkook worked  overtime, taking a bit too many shifts to Jimin's liking, but in the end he couldn't deny that it payed off.

It made Jimin think back to when Jeonsan was born, 16 year old Jimin had no clue what he was doing and not even Jin himself could simply buy his brother everything he needed then, so when Jeonsan was a baby he ended up sleeping in a laundry basket with blankets and a pillow, the thought made Jimin frown, followed by a slight grimace of the sad memory...it didn't harm him or anything, but he still wished it hadn't been that way.

Jimin breathed slowly, shaking those thoughts away as he glanced over at Jungkook then  over to the clock conveniently placed above him on the wall.

"Jungkook," he whisper shouted, somehow immediately waking said male up. "Mm yeah?" He questioned groggily, eyes fluttering open.

"Jin and Namjooon should be bringing Jeonsan soon so I just wanted to wake you up," he explained, pouting once he heard a few spaced out cries as he was probably talking too loud.

"Shhh," Jimin soothed, rocking him in his arms a bit before he calmed down. Jungkook smiled slowly walking over to the two.

"He's just so perfect..." he whispered, "and look how chubby he is," Jungkook added with slight laughter, finger touching the little rolls along the baby's legs.

Jimin nodded in agreement, giggles leaving his mouth. "Actually He kinda looks like you," Jungkook pointed out, causing Jimin to emit more laughter, "Like you can tell," he snickered.

"Whatttt, he kinda does, look at his face!" Jimin shook his head at Jungkook's words, jolting as he was startled by a sudden knock at the door.

"Come in," Jimin shouted, soon met with the sight of an excited Jeonsan holding Jin's hand as he skipped forward.

"Mama, Mama where's small baby!" He squealed, letting go of Jin's hand and running to the side of the hospital bed.

"You have to be quiet Jeonsan alright?" Jungkook said sweetly, taking a hold of him and helping him onto the bed next to Jimin.

"Small baby!" He bursted cheerfully, not listening to Jungkook's words from before as he stared at the infant.

"He's got a name," Jimin gasped in fake enthusiasm, causing Jeonsan's eyes to widen. "Tell me!"

Jimin smiled, glancing up towards Jungkook and everyone else in the room.

"Meet Hyun-ki...Jeon Hyun-ki."

Both Jin and Namjoon awed, Jeonsan simply giggling some more, "Still small baby," he babbled, leaning close and touching Hyun-ki's tiny nose with his pointer finger, action causing him to cry.

Jeonsan frowned, "What I do wrong?" He mumbled, slowly backing away. "Nothing Jeonsan, baby's just cry," Jimin chuckled.

"Like you, you cry," Jungkook laughed, leaning down and tickling Jeonsan's shoulders.

He crossed his arms, jutting out his bottom lip, "but I'm not a baby!" He grumbled. Jungkook snorted, staying quiet as Jeonsan turned back to Hyun-ki.

"so cute," he gushed, "Mama I want to hug baby please," he begged, big Bambi eyes staring up at him. Jimin smiled, "I'm sorry, you can't exactly do that yet, he's little so you have to be careful with him, the most I can do is set him down near you and support his head for now." He explained.

"Okayy!" Jeonsan hurriedly nodded, clapping his hands happily. "Don't get scared if he cries." Jimin cautioned.

Once Hyun-ki was set near him Jeonsan started waving, "hi baby." He declared, voice soft.

Jimin grinned, eyes switching  back towards Jungkook who had the same admiration pooling in his irises as he stared down at Jeonsan and Hyundai-ki, an almost  unreadable look on his face that Jimin deemed to be a sense of pure euphoria.

____
I got so aggravated while writing this cuz Hyun-ki kept autocorrecting to Hyundai 💀