13

The three of them just did simple things for an hour or so, Jungkook and Jimin tried their absolute best to talk for at least 20 minutes, but they were constantly being interrupted by Jeonsan, asking for a snack, or to cuddle, or to play.

So eventually they gave up on chatting and Jimin turned a movie on, and went over to the kitchen to make some dinner. He didn't feel like really doing much, already feeling tired and a little bit down from the call he'd answered earlier...he was probably going to have to to talk to Jungkook about that one.

What had happened was his mom called him... After basically 3 painful years she just called. He didn't know it was her at first considering he didn't even have her number, and when he answered he honestly didn't know what to do.

She just asked him how things were going, not even an apology, it almost felt like she was trying to make herself feel better about the wrongs she'd done. For she had missed out on all those years of Jimin struggling and Jeonsan growing up...did she feel remorse, curiosity? Jimin wasn't sure.

He kept all his answers short, plain, and honest, no use in lying to a person he wasn't planning on ever seeing again.

Maybe he didn't have to tell Jungkook, yes he was now involved in Jeonsan's life more or less, but that didn't mean Jimin had to tell him everything...it wasn't like they were in a relationship again.

Jimin sighed, snapping out of his thoughts and going back to making dinner, his eyes sleepily drooping a bit. He finished placing the broccoli and grilled cheeses on the three plates, maybe a mediocre meal but he didn't care, he didn't have enough energy to go all out.

"D-dinners ready..." he yawned, shaking his head violently to get rid of any evident sleepy ness. Jungkook was walking into the kitchen with Jeonsan, when he finally took in Jimin's tired expression.

"Why don't you go to sleep?" Jungkook asked while taking a seat at the table. Jimin just yawned yet again while helping Jeonsan into his high chair. "I can't, gotta wait for you to leave and then get Jeonsan bathed, then make sure he falls asleep, then I can worry about myself." Jimin explained.

"Cmon Jimin that's not good for you... how bout this, it's Saturday and I'm supposed to come again tomorrow so instead I could just stay here? I can get Jeonsan ready for bed and then crash on the couch?" Jungkook declared.

"I mean I don't kn-" Jimin began, "please I just want to help." Jungkook interrupted a pleading look on his face. "Okay fine." Jimin groaned, almost feeling too weak at this point to eat the food, his exhaustion was at its peak.

"Please go to bed now." Jungkook Demanded, he sat up pulling Jimin out of his chair, while he mumbled out sleepy protests. 

"Okay okay I can do it myself." Jimin countered, while struggling out of Jungkook's hold, he leaned onto the wall for a bit then lazily walked into his bedroom. He immediately fell into the bed. He pulled the covers over himself feeling oh so comfortable finally being able to get sleep.

Jungkook just watched the entire phenomenon by the bedroom door. He sighed when Jimin seemed finally situated. He closed the door quietly, whispering out a faint "sweet dreams."

Jungkook rushed back to the kitchen even if it haven't been a minute and Jeonsan couldn't get out of his chair he just had to be cautious at all times.

This off shift in his personality scared him a bit. Before knowing about Jeonsan he didn't have too many cares in the world. He did whatever he wanted not really caring about the consequences.

Everything was so different now, he had a son and he had to be independent on staying safe to be there for him and always making sure Jeonsan himself was safe.

Jungkook returned to the kitchen seeing Jeonsan with an annoyed face as he picked at his broccoli. Jungkook pulled his chair over to Jeonsan's and slid his plate near his.

"Bad." Jeonsan said pointing at the pieces of the vegetable scattered on his plate. Jungkook just fake gasped, "You don't like broccoli? It's so good for you Jeonsan!" Jungkook replied trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Dada like broccoli?" Jeonsan asked looking up at Jungkook innocently, "dada loves broccoli." Jungkook agreed. Heart fluttering at the fact Jeonsan referred to him like that again.

After that Jeonsan finished up the greens without any complaints. Jungkook then quickly washed each dish feeling bad for having to leave in his chair. After that he brought Jeonsan to the bathroom and started a bath for him.

He filled it with lots of bubbles assuming that'd be what a two year old likes, he also looked through the cabinets finding a rubber ducky, looking at it thinking it was cute and nostalgic.

He placed it in the tub with Jeonsan who squealed happily when he saw it. Jungkook then washed Jeonsan's hair, laughing a bit when Jeonsan would blow some bubbles his way.

After that he helped Jeonsan brush his teeth  and they were all done. He found a fresh pair of pajamas in the dresser inside of Jimin's room. He attempted to place him into bed next to Jimin. But failed when Jeonsan was still gripped onto his neck seemingly not wanting to let go.

"Jeonsan you gotta let go it's bedtime." Jungkook whispered. He felt Jeonsan shake his head against his shoulder, "Dada stay." Jeonsan whined.

"I don't think your mo-" Jungkook started but was cut off my Jeonsan's muffled cries. "Shh shhh I'll stay." Jungkook comforted.

He gently got into the bed considering Jeonsan refused to let go of his neck. He tried to give Jimin a good amount of space already knowing the other wouldn't be too happy to wake up beside him.

Jungkook felt himself slowly drifting off, he also felt the grip on his neck loosen then completely go away. Jeonsan now just cuddled into his chest.

"I like dada lots." Jeonsan squeaked out quietly, Jungkook just lightly chuckled moved his hand down to caress Jeonsan's cheek, "I like you a lot too buddy," Jungkook soothed. He kissed Jeonsan's forehead and muttered out a stilled "good night."