27

Thank you so much for 1k reads!

           I'm sorry about the late update
           had to catch up on some of my
                  classes but I'm back :)

Hope everyone enjoyed bangbangcon,
It gave me major pcd and I went back
and watched my own concert vids 😭

A few weeks passed since the incident, and everything seemed to be calming down. Jeonsan seemed perfectly fine, they still hadn't arranged a time for Jungkook's mom to properly meet Jeonsan, but they were getting there.

Another thing was that Jimin and Jungkook still hadn't established what their relationship was, they'd share a few kisses here and there, and it was quite clear how fond of eachother they were, but whenever either of them mentioned labels they just kinda, stopped and didn't bring it up for a few days.

Jimin was just too afraid of a possible outcome if they were to date. Over the last 3 years he never thought about himself or his needs he always put Jeonsan first and focused on his baby so this all felt quite odd to him.

He liked Jungkook, he really did but everything just seemed so out of reach. He didn't want to hurt him and he also didn't want to get hurt again. Of course it was even more different considering Jeonsan would be in the middle of it all, even though he was too young to comprehend dating or anything remotely like that...it could affect him in the future if they were to spilt.

Was he overthinking?

Was he being too much of a pessimist? Him and Jungkook hadn't even started dating let alone talked about it more than twice, so thinking of a bad outcome was simply foolish.

Jimin sighed, adjusting his posture so he wasn't completely sunken into the couch. Jeonsan was taking a nap so he was just resting in the living room by himself...with his thoughts.

Should I text him?

Jimin shook his head at his own subconscious, scoffing that he even considered the idea.
But somehow his hands uncontrollably reached for his phone, pressing Jungkook's contact and brought it up to his ear as he listened to the few rings until he was met with a sweet voice.

"Hey what's up?" Jungkook's tone was a bit lazy, but also held a pinch of excitement, Jimin could imagine the adorable smile that his lips adorned in that very moment. After a few seconds of Jimin staying silent...for some reason unsure of what to say Jungkook spoke up again.

"Is there...anything wrong?" Jungkook questioned, intonation promptly switching to one of slight worry.

"N-nothings wrong I just wanted to call you," Jimin said shyly, scrunching his nose in anticipation and fear of what Jungkook would say.

"Oh."

"Well what's on your mind?" Jungkook beamed. "I-I" Jimin stammered, cursing himself mentally for still being unsure of himself.

"I wanted to talk about us," he finally let out, eyes darting around the room in an anxious manner as he waited for Jungkook's response.

"Ooh, what about us?" Jungkook teased, chuckling into the phone a bit. "We uh...I uh," Jimin began, cut off by the sound of feet pattering against the wood floor and into the living room.

"Mama!" Jeonsan squeaked, while approaching Jimin. "Oh you're up," Jimin laughed, shaking his head as he helped the toddler up on the couch.

He was about to return to his call with Jungkook until Jeonsan's tiny little finger pointed to the phone and he tilted his head, "who?" He asked, reaching his little hands forward. "It's dada," Jimin answered, turning to put the phone on speaker.