42

"W-what do you mean, Jimin let me in," Jungkook worriedly spoke, pushing the door open to see Jimin standing there, tears in his eyes.

"Are you okay what happened?" Jungkook frantically moved forward, noticing how Jimin was shaking a bit.

"I-I haven't felt him k-kick all d-day, I don't know If I'm over reacting b-but...nothing, I've felt nothing at all." his voice strained at the end, unsure of what he could do.

"Are you in any kind of pain?" Jungkook asked, Jimin shook his head, "I feel kind of dizzy but that's been normal." He answered, nervously eyeing the other as he bit his lip.

"W-what do I do, this never happened with Jeonsan." Jimin whispered.

"I-I'll bring you in tomorrow morning right away to see if there's something wrong, unless you think you need to go in now, th-then we can." Jungkook stammered.

"I can wait till the morning..." he mumbled, wiping away his tears as he tried to control his breathing, "I'm scared." He whimpered.

Jungkook took both of Jimin's hands, gently pulling him forward, "it's gonna be okay, the best thing to do right now is stay calm, and if anything is wrong the doctors will take care of it." He reassured wrapping his arms around the other.

"P-promise?" Jimin cried, squeezing Jungkook's shoulders for comfort. "It's gonna be okay." Jungkook murmured instead, knowing he couldn't make such a promise towards the other when he really didn't know.

"Just try to get as much sleep as possible, and we'll leave first thing in the morning, I'll text Namjoon and Jin to see if we can drop Jeonsan off at theirs." Jungkook explained, rubbing Jimin's back in soothing circles as they walked back towards the room.

Jimin nodded, closing his eyes once he was finally in bed, moving to his side. "Please be okay," he whispered, eyes peering down at his stomach in fear.

Throughout the entirety of the night Jimin sadly didn't get much sleep, he tried to stay still but he just felt so uncomfortable, causing him to toss and turn until he ended up sleeping on his side since he pretty much had to.

Morning almost came instantly, once Jimin took sight of the briefest ounce of sunshine streaming into the room he immediately woke up Jungkook.

"What time is it?" Jungkook mumbled groggily, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "7:30am...I know it's still early but please, I've already been up for hours I couldn't sleep." Jimin explained.

"Alright, lets go, I'll wake up Jeonsan and get him ready." Jungkook sighed, turning to the side to shake the toddler a bit.

"Dada...I still sleepy," Jeonsan squeaked, turning over to face the other. "Buddy would you like to go see Jin, Namjoon, and baby cousin?" Jungkook asked, words causing Jeonsan to become alert.

"Yes!" He squealed sitting up and widening his eyes. "Well you gotta get ready so let's hurry up." Jeonsan nodded, and got out of bed.

Soon enough everyone was ready, Jeonsan was excitedly kicking his legs in his car seat, babbling about how he was going to see baby cousin.

"We'll be there soon," Jungkook consoled after taking notice of how nervous Jimin seemed, biting at his nails as his eyes darted around the scenery passing them.

After dropping Jeonsan off they finally arrived at the hospital, Jungkook helping an anxious Jimin out of the car.

Since it was quite early the hospital wasn't busy and they were immediately taken without having to wait.