31

There's a chance some of you missed the last chapter (30) because it didn't show up for a some people. It's there now :)

Everything seemed almost the same as it was over three years ago, Jimin was once again bent over the toilet at 5am in the morning, throwing up so much that at this point it was just stomach acid.

The only difference was that he wasn't alone, Jungkook was right there beside him, rubbing his back as he told him sweet encouraging words.

Jimin carefully shuffled back to the bedroom, gripping onto Jungkook's hand the whole way.
He sighed once he laid back down, closing his eyes in thought. Tomorrow would be his first appointment, he wasn't ecstatic about it but he knew it was necessary, Jungkook on the other hand was the opposite, eyes brightening when Jimin had mentioned it the day before.

Jimin's mind seemed to really take over throughout the few days he'd known he was even pregnant, he contemplated everything possible. For now things weren't too juristic, Jimin focusing on getting tomorrow's appointment over with and and then him and Jungkook telling Jeonsan the news...he still wasn't sure how that would go.

His mind drifted some more, realizing how things actually really were hectic, Jeonsan still hasn't met Jungkook's Mom, even though she would regularly ask to set a date, and beside that they'd have to tell her that Jungkook got Jimin pregnant...again.

Jeonsan's birthday was also in 2 days, they weren't planning on doing anything crazy but Jimin still wanted to make it important.

"Jungkook," Jimin whispered quietly, trying his best not to wake Jeonsan who was sleeping in the space between the two. "Yes?" Jungkook questioned groggily.

"D-do you think I should take more shifts at the convenience store, I think I should start saving so w-we could ge-get a b-bigger apartment eve-eventuality," Jimin stammered shyly.

Jungkook's features furrowed and he instantly shifted closer to the other, "Jimin no don't even say that... in fact I don't want you taking any shifts anymore, I-I'll get a job, no scratch that I'll get two," Jungkook babbled.

"B-but your classes will start back up in a  week how will you even have time for anything?" Jimin pouted. Jungkook looked down a bit, hand moving up to clasp his neck, "I Uh I'm gonna take online classes," he mumbled.

"B-but it's your last year! You can't do that," Jimin said, eyes widening at Jungkook's odd choice. "Jimin I don't care I'm doing this for us, I know I need to be here for you and Jeonsan...and the b-baby," Jungkook insisted.

Jimin's bottom lip trembled a bit as he gazed into Jungkook's eyes, "I-I" he began, feeling a lightness in his chest after hearing Jungkook's comforting words. "Thank you," he finally finished, reaching over and taking the others hand.

Both of them soon fell asleep, both of them feeling that same lightness in their chests.

Only a few hours later were they awoken by Jeonsan excitedly jumping on the bed. He rolled over and sprung onto Jungkook's stomach, causing the other to gasp in shock.

"Dada Dada wake up!" he squealed, Jungkook laughed at the toddlers early enthusiasm, gradually sitting up and replying to him, "I'm up buddy what is it?" Jungkook questioned, voice still holding a sleepiness to it.

Jeonsan didn't say anything, forgetting his train of thought and hugging Jungkook's chest, Jungkook smiled and returned the hug, "you're gonna be going over Jin and Namjoon's today," Jungkook said excitedly.

"Why?" Jeonsan pouted, causing Jungkook's features to raise in confusion considering how much Jeonsan always loved seeing them. "What do you mean bud don't you wanna see them before Jin has his baby soon?" Jungkook exclaimed.