14

Gonna double update 'Complete' today cuz I feel bad for not updating 'Gossip', I will soon but just keep in mind that everything is off the top of my head and not planned out 🥺  Warning sad chapter :( pls don't hate me

During the night Jungkook was awoken by broken mumbles emitting from the other side of the bed. Jeonsan was still cuddled into his chest so he knew it was Jimin making the distressed sounds.

Jungkook chose to gently push Jeonsan out of his hold, after that he got out of the bed and walked to the other side kneeling down in front of Jimin.

He shook the boy lightly in hopes of waking him to see if anything was wrong, but it didn't work. After that things started to escalate, Jimin's face contorted and he shifted a little, he mumbled out random words, but once Jungkook listened more it instantly broke him.

"P-please don't m-make me..." Jimin stuttered out, eyes still closed shut. "I-I can't d-do it."
Jungkook didn't know who the words were intended for but they definitely saddened him.

Jungkook noticed tears beginning to form in the corners and of Jimin's eyes, he bent down and shook his shoulders even harder than before. This finally caused Jimin to snap out the nightmare and look up.

"W-what?" Jimin stammered, looking up at Jungkook with complete confusion. "You we're having a night mare." Jungkook consoled, while rubbing comforting circles around Jimin's back.

"Oh..." Jimin whispered, looking down feeling a bit ashamed. The two were now both seated on the edge of the bed. Jimin was just staying completely still not too sure of what to say.

"W-why are you in here?" Jimin whispered, his hands were slightly shaking and droplets off sweat still slowly ran down his forehead, whatever nightmare he had it definitely affected him.

"Jeonsan started to cry when I tried leaving the room, so I just stayed...I know I should have asked but I really didn't want to wake you." Jungkook explained. He had noticed Jimin's hands were now violently shaking so he reached out and took them into his, then intertwined their fingers.

"That's fine...I'm sorry about the dream, it j-just happens sometimes..." Jimin sighed. He looked up at Jungkook yet again, he saw the worry in his eyes and for some reason it made him feel worse.

Jimin bursted out into to tears, he gripped onto Jungkook's hand like his life depended on it. Jungkook urgently took the other and held him into his chest to muffle out the sobs.

"W-why d-doesn't s-sh-she c-care" Jimin cried out in between sobs. "Who Jimin?" Jungkook asked while continuing to rub his back. "M-my Mom..." Jimin blurted.

"Jimin did something happen?" Jungkook asked as his brows furrowed. Jungkook felt Jimin gradually nod his head against his shoulder. Jungkook sighed, "mind telling me?"

"R-remember the call earlier I told you I had to take." He stammered, still in Jungkook's arms but now facing him. "I do.." Jungkook replied.

"W-well it was m-my mom... i just don't understand how she can a-act like that after she..." Jimin's words just faded off a bit as he looked down in anguish.

"After what Jimin?" Jungkook whispered. "After she broke me!" Jimin shouted, sobs suddenly racking his body as he leaned into Jungkook again.

This was the commotion that woke Jeonsan, surprisingly he slept through all their confronting before, but after clearly hearing his mom cry he instantly awoke.

"Mama?" Jeonsan whispered while sitting up. He noticed how Jimin was engulfed in Jungkook's arms. The toddler felt fear embody him after seeing Jimin so distressed... so he began to cry too.

That brought Jimin out of his crying fit, he  noticed Jeonsan curled up into a ball his tiny cubby hands fisting the blankets for some sort of comfort.

"Jeonsan baby come here." Jimin sniffled. Jeonsan hurriedly crawled over to his parents, sitting in between them with tears dripping down his face.

"Mama sad?" Jeonsan cried while reaching out for Jimin. "I'm okay..." Jimin whispered, he couldn't even put the effort in too comfort Jeonsan. He also needed it in that moment so he just felt broken.

Jungkook picked Jeonsan up and placed him on his lap, but facing Jimin. Once again Jungkook took Jimin's hand, he pulled Jimin into him so now they were both hugging each other with Jeonsan in between them.

Jungkook hugged the two for about 45 minutes till they both fell asleep. He adjusted them so they were next to eachother. After that he put the covers over them and chose to go the the living room.

He sat on the couch contemplating everything that had happened. A lot of people put in this situation may have just up in left but not him...

After all he wanted to be present in Jeonsan's life, he'd truly grown to love the kid. He also had to be there for his disposition...it's not like he could win Jimin back without being near.

It will get happier soon I promise :) also sorry for short chapter