20

Sorry for any mistakes I wrote this quickly 🥺

A few weeks passed and things started to settle down a bit, Jungkook hadn't made any effort to contact his dad, and Jimin seemed to be more stressed than ever.

To clear their minds a bit more they decided to take Jeonsan out, it was quite hot outside considering it was now June, Jungkook had gotten out of school just last week. He was in his third year of university so the next would be his last.

The sun blared down on the three of them, each could feel the stickiness of the humidity latching onto their skin, Jeonsan was holding both his parents hands while they walked, but he seemed lightly grossed out considering how sweaty everyone was.

Eventually he started complaining which just ended with Jungkook picking him up. They got to a more open area that was covered in fresh green grass. They let Jeonsan run around for a bit while they stayed close to him. After that he claimed he was 'starving', which made Jungkook and Jimin laugh considering he had eaten hours prior.

They walked around a little longer till Jeonsan took notice of a small ice cream stand, "Dada ice cream!" He squealed, wiggling in Jungkook's hold while pointing his tiny finger to the left.

Jungkook glanced to Jimin for permission who just smiled and nodded. They walked over to stand, Jeonsan was in awe at the bright flavors and instantly pointed to strawberry.

What can I get y- Jimin?" The stranger behind the stand uttered. Jimin looked up hearing his name and was surprised to be met with a familiar face, "Taehyung?"

"Wow I haven't seen you since sophomore year of highschool!" Taehyung gushed, a boxy grin spread across his face. "Yeah it's been a while." Jimin chuckled. "So what can I get ya?" Taehyung asked, Jimin just shook his head and pointed over to Jeonsan was still in Jungkook's arms looking over the flavors.

Taehyung's mouth fell wide open as he stared at Jungkook, "Woah I haven't seen you in forever either, damn you guys are still together?" Taehyung questioned. Jungkook scratched his neck awkwardly while eyeing Jimin, "Uh no we're not." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung frowned a bit but nodded slightly, "Oh, well I'm sorry for assuming." Taehyung apologized. "I want strawberry!" Jeonsan begged while gazing at the bright pink flavor.

"Coming right up, and who's this little guy?" Taehyung asked, admiring how adorable the toddler was, Jeonsan took notice of it and hid in Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jeonsan why don't you say hi?" Jungkook said, lifting Jeonsan out of his chest. "Hi" Jeonsan squeaked quickly, barley looking Taehyung in the eye. "Cute." Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung scooped the ice cream out and placed it on a cone, he handed it to Jimin since he was the only one with free hands. "Mama I want!" Jeonsan screamed. Taehyung's eyes widened at those words and he flickered his gaze between Jimin and Jungkook then back to Jeonsan.

"That makes a lot more sense." He murmured under his breath. Jimin tried his best to hand it to Jungkook who headed over to a bench to help Jeonsan eat it, because both of them knew Jeonsan would make a mess by himself.

Jimin quickly handed Taehyung the money and was about to sit with the others till he was stopped, "Jimin wait!" Taehyung insisted. Jimin turned back to him and rose his brow.

"Was that why you left school?" Taehyung questioned, "What do you mean?" Jimin replied feeling a bit uneasy, it wasn't like he wanted to hide Jeonsan or even Jungkook for that matter from anyone, but since he finished his schooling online nobody beside his brother knew.