38

"You seem...shocked?" Jimin laughed, the two were now in the car on their way home, Jungkook seemed as if he was still in the same daze from minutes before when they found at the gender.

"I don't know I didn't really have a guess but...wow" he mumbled, trying to focus his eyes onto the road, an illuminating smile locked on his lips.

Jimin giggled, jolting in his seat a bit, "we get to tell Jeonsan once Namjoon drops him back off!" he squealed in realization.

Jungkook nodded promptly, "I hope he'll be happy about." Jungkook whispered, glancing over to Jimin, "Oh he'll be happy about it alright," Jimin chuckled, "it's Jeonsan we're talking about he get ecstatic when either of us literally just walks into a room..." Jimin rambled.

"But it's just-you're really...wow," Jungkook murmured, shaking his head at himself, "nice vocabulary." Jimin giggled, finding Jungkook's repetitive usage of 'wow' funny but also cute.

                                  ____

Once they returned to the apartment they were surprised to see they walked in around the same time as Namjoon and Jeonsan, the toddler squealing and running over to them.

Once he was standing right in front of them he lifted his arms, wanting either of them to pick him up as always.

Jungkook chuckled, leaning down and taking him into your arms, "did you have fun buddy?" He asked, smiling once Jeonsan hurriedly nodded.

"I saw baby cousin!" He gushed cheerfully, brining his small hands up to pinch at Jungkook's face.

"That's nice I'm glad you had fun but guess what!" Jungkook gasped in over enthusiasm, "What?" Jeonsan squeaked, eyes widening in anticipation.

"We have a surprise for you, but we gotta go upstairs then we can tell you alright?" Jungkook explained. Jeonsan nodded hurriedly, pointing his tiny finger over to the elevator.

"Mama what's my supize?" Jeonsan questioned, turning his face to the other as they walked into the elevator.

Jimin chuckled momentarily finding the way Jeonsan had pronounced, 'surprise' adorable. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore," Jimin laughed while pinching the toddlers cheek.

"I wanna know!" Jeonsan whined, wriggling in Jungkook's hold. The elevator doors suddenly opened, the three of them walking out onto their floor and back into the apartment.

"Now?" Jeonsan pouted, tugging at Jungkook's shirt, "okay buddy we'll tell you, but you have to learn how to be more patient." He insisted.

"Okayyy now tell me!" Jeonsan bursted, smiling brightly as they took a seat down at the couch.

Jungkook took a deep breath, focusing a bit more, "Jeonsan...you know how mama has a baby in his tummy?" He questioned, stating the obvious that the toddler had already known just to start things off easily.

"Yes! Baby," he shouted, crawling to the other side of the couch and hugging Jimin's stomach, actions being quite gentle.

"Well you see...the baby in my tummy can be either a girl or a boy." Jimin explained, noticing how Jeonsan tilted his head in slight confusion.

"Oh! Baby cousin is girl?" He babbled, smiling once both Jungkook and Jimin nodded. "Today when you got to see her and hang out with Jinnie and Namjoon we went somewhere to find out if the baby in my tummy is a girl or boy." Jimin continued, nodding to himself for a explaining it in an easier way.

"How would you feel if I told you that you're gonna have a little brother?"

"Baby...br-brotha?" He questioned, instantly making Jimin suppress a string of laughter since Jeonsan couldn't exactly say the word right.

"Yep so the baby in mama's tummy is a boy," Jungkook laughed noticing how Jeonsan's face instantly brightened, smile widening as he continued to lay on Jimin's stomach.

"Hello!" Jeonsan said softly, the couple furrowing their brows simultaneously, Jimin giggling when he noticed how Jeonsan was literally talking to his stomach.

"Shhh I'm talking to baby!" Jeonsan shushed, Jimin's laughter stopped, holding it back with a large grin.

"What did he say?" Jungkook chuckled, noticing how Jeonsan seemed to be listening to the silence so tentatively. "Nothing yet..." Jeonsan pouted.

"Well keep listening it's gonna be a while." Jungkook snorted. Jeonsan scrunched his nose with a nod, happily laying back down onto Jimin.

___
I want to be friends with every single one of you 🥺