34

Jimin's phone was still gripped in his hand as he happily paced over to the living room, quickly approaching Jungkook who was seated on the couch.

"Guess what!" He cheered, his illuminating smile spread widely on his plump lips. Jungkook glanced up at him, noticing it, "You tell me what?" He chuckled.

"Namjoon called me, he said Jin's gonna be having the baby tonight!" Jimin gushed. "Baby?" Jeonsan babbled, standing up from where he was sitting next to Jungkook and shuffling towards Jimin.

"Yep, you're gonna meet your cousin soon!" Jimin smiled, admiring how Jeonsan instantly giggled, nodding his head.

"Baby!" Jeonsan repeated, now tugging at Jimin's shirt while squealing, making the fabric lift partially.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what the-" Jungkook blurted, leaning over and quickly grabbing Jimin's shirt and pulling it back up. "W-why didn't you tell me?" He mumbled, noticing the small bump. Jimin laughed lightly, but shrugged.

Jungkook pulled the other even closer, hesitantly putting both his hands around Jimin's stomach, keeping them there. Jeonsan watched, tilting his head to the left in confusion.

Jungkook glimpsed back up towards Jimin, the most radiant grin displayed on his lips, eyes holding a lightness to them.

Jungkook eventually removed his hands, pulling the other even closer than before, standing up cupping Jimin's cheeks with his hands.

Jimin simply giggled, taking the others hands into his and pulling them away, there that same galaxy held whithen Jungkook's eyes as usual, each little star seemingly twinkling, reflecting off the light as he stared down at Jimin with complete adoration... and that made his heart flutter.

                                  ___

It was the next day and Jimin had arranged for him to go into the hospital to visit Jin as he had his baby the night before. Jungkook was coming along and of course they were bringing Jeonsan, hopeful he'd behave.

"You gotta be nice and quiet okay?" Jimin said gently, holding onto Jeonsan's tiny hand, the three walking down the hospital halls. "Okay!" Jeonsan gushed in return.

Once they all walked in they were met with the most endearing sight. Jin was still laying on the hospital bed, Namjoon sitting next to him as they looked down at the brand new baby girl in Jin's arms.

They both looked up when they heard the light footsteps, meaning someone entered the room. "Jimin!" Jin exclaimed, voice still at minimal volume.

Jimin had to hold in his squeal as he approached Jin, glancing down and seeing the cute baby, "She's adorable oh my god," he admired. "Do you want to hold her?" Jin asked, Jimin quickly nodded in return.

Once she was handed to him, she didn't cry  at all, barely even moving as her eyes remained closed.

Jungkook was next to Jimin, looking down at her with a soft smile, "what's her name?" He questioned, eyes switching over to Jin and Namjoon.

The couple chuckled, looking at each other, "funny you ask, we finally agreed on the perfect name right before you guys walked in," Jin explained, nodding at Namjoon for him to say.

"Mi Cha." Namjoon said in a cheerful tone,  still peering over to Jimin, focused on the baby sleeping in his arms, his eyes filled with love.

"Aw that's perfect," Jimin mumbled, pacing over to the bed and placing her back into Jin's arms.

Jin smiled, holding her close as she let out little squeaks. Jin sighed, "S-she's the best thing that's ever happened to me...I-I just can't believe she's f-finally here." Jin stammered. "I felt the same way," Jimin replied, thoughts drifting to the first time he got to lay eyes on Jeonsan.

"Hurt like a bitch though," Jimin whispered under his breath, not knowing Jin had heard him, grimacing slightly while nodding with a faint laugh.

"Mama I wanna see!" Jeonsan demanded, tugging at the side of Jimin's pants. After hearing that Jin promptly shifted to one side of the hospital bed, Jungkook helping Jeonsan up beside him.

"Babyyy!" he drawled out, pointing his finger towards her. Everyone in the room chuckled at his behavior.

"Small baby," he babbled, moving closer to look at her. "Make sure to be very careful," Jungkook cautioned, Jeonsan completely ignoring him as he kept going on about how small she was.

After an hour or so they were ready to leave, Jeonsan giving multiple protests, Jungkook eventually having to physically pick him up and carry him out since he wouldn't budge.

"Dada I wanna see small baby," he whimpered while being buckled into his car seat. "We were there for a while buddy, you'll get to see her again I promise," Jungkook reassured.

Jeonsan gave up with the complaining, nodding his head slowly at the other. "Plus you should be excited you're gonna have your own little brother or sister," Jungkook continued.

"When?" Jeonsan gushed, all annoyance from before disappearing as his bunny smile took over. "It's gonna be a while," Jungkook chuckled while glancing towards Jimin who was already seated in the car.

"You just gotta be patient okay?" Jeonsan simply clapped his hands at that, not completely understanding what his dad meant, anticipating whatever it was.

  Please read this it's really important!

I just got diagnosed with an Autoimmune disease, along with 24 other diagnoses I can't pronounce lol. I'm only aloud a certain amount of time on my phone because of it, I'm choosing to use that time solely for keeping up with my writing, if I'm not updating often  it's because I'm getting labs or something done, I'll try my best. Again sorry for the short chapter 🥺