~The Unstoppable Happiness~

Camila's P.O.V.

I thought I was just dreaming the minute I managed to see a rose lying silently on my nightstand being illuminated by the warm red orange sunlight that came from the beautiful view from the sunrise before the glass walls before me. I had to rub my eyes multiple times just to check if it really is a true rose lying on it because for sure that only means one thing and I’m not even sure if what I think is right since I know he might not be home at all.

With my shaking hand, I slowly took the rose from the nightstand, pushing myself up to sit and admiring it for a second. An incredible ball of happiness seemed to form in my inner depths that is now being distributed in every part of my body, I couldn’t express how happy I am to actually find the rose once again at the right time it should be discovered by me. It seemed like the sad façade that I have yesterday vanished into thin air just by seeing this single rose that holds such importance to me.

But aside from being happy I still am very confused if Peter was indeed the one who placed this here, there might be a huge possibility that Aaliyah might’ve only picked it or Connor did just to soothe me. Seeing this rose without any trace of Shawn made me think that this is somehow just fabricated by the two just like the rose yesterday, how can I believe that it was Shawn who put that here when I still haven’t seen him?

I quickly stood up from my bed, leaving the rose on the vase completing all 7 of them, the first one I received was now losing some of its petals but it still looked so beautiful. I made my way to the hallway, a bit confused since around this time it should be noisy now that Aaliyah was already here, she and Jordan are always so noisy in the morning together with Connor who was so annoyed being a third wheel all the time. I knocked 3 times in Aaliyah’s door, a bit confused on why she didn’t answer on the first, I waited a few more times before finally deciding to enter her room and yet she was nowhere to be found.

Feeling so much confused, I headed to check on Jordan’s room who she might possibly be with or slept with yesterday, but as far as I could remember she slept in her room. Again, just like what I found in Aaliyah’s room, Jordan was nowhere to be found the same with Connor. I grew totally confused here at this point since those three couldn’t be on the living room or dining room without creating any kind of noise and I am so sure they would never leave me without a word.

I was so weirded out so I started heading downstairs to find them, again, they weren’t there just as what I thought. No people in the dining room, living room, I actually even went around the whole house, I finally discovered where the laundry room is, at the very back of the house and as usual it has a glass wall just like everything has. But still! They’re all nowhere to be found! Where the hell are those people and how dare them even leave me without telling me!

Feeling annoyed, angry, dejected and all, I headed back straight inside the house and poured myself a glass of water at the counter, my back was turned to the long table. I was trying to replenish my energy but all of my hair stood up, I had goosebumps the minute I heard tapping sounds coming from behind me. Instantly, I thought about the worst case scenario where a killer was standing behind me and yet I didn’t even notice him there at all. Am I going to be killed now? Goodness this isn’t what I planned to do!

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I my eyes landed on one fine hot handsome young man sitting on the edge of the table. Shawn sat on the opposite side where he usually sits on, wearing a long grey cardigan that was opened revealing his luscious perfect abs complete with his trousers. He has his hand raised on his forehead, posing like a model with his eyes staring right back into mine sending electricity on me and shivers down my spine.

 He has his hand raised on his forehead, posing like a model with his eyes staring right back into mine sending electricity on me and shivers down my spine