~The Kiss Of Betrayal~

Camila’s P.O.V.

Something feels different…

I opened my eyes feeling slightly cold and weird, the warm sunlight entered the room blinding my sight for a while but it was not what bothered me today. I stretched my hand on both of my side, trying to find a certain warm body lying next to mine but stilled the minute I felt none. Instantly I sat up, using my arms to support my body just as the thick comforter slowly slid down revealing my bare skin that had several marks of evidence at what had happened earlier today.

Instantly, my eyes quickly turned to the rest of the room, looking at every possible corner where the man I am trying to find is. Disappointment and sadness flashed over to me every so fast, I didn’t like this kind of feeling being left all alone right after spending the night together. It somehow made me feel cheap, as if I had just sold my body for a night filled with pleasure and nothing but that. I somehow made no difference with women who chooses to have fun only for one night and that is exactly what I could feel at this point.

I felt like a tramp…

“Shawn?” With a few of my sanity, I pulled myself back before I could even burst out into tears and think of the worst possible scenario. I shouldn’t cry because that means nothing like that, I am different from what my brain is telling me.

I am not just a one night stand or anything, Shawn made it clear that he’s not using me for pleasure. He waited for me until I was ready and never left my side in the morning, he took care of me and showed me somehow that I was loved… made me feel like I was loved every night when he touches me and shows me how important I am to him. Shawn would never dare hurt me or leave me like this without an acceptable reason and so.

Without a word, I quickly picked up Shawn’s used shirt from yesterday and wore it to hide my naked flesh. My legs were wobbling from yesterday’s event but I’m getting slightly used to it now, I brought up some courage before making my way out of my room. There seemed to be no one here at the second floor based on how quiet it is, Aaliyah and Jordan told me yesterday that they will be going on for a morning jog so I’m sure no one is here.

Just then, I could hear voices downstairs that belonged to familiar people I already know of. Slowly, I made my way towards the stairs but made no movement to head down. The thought of planning to eavesdrop was very much a good thought though I know how dangerous it is, if ever they are talking about a secret plan or whatsoever I might end up dying at this point but I didn’t care.

Shawn had been acting quite strange in those past 2 weeks, there’s undeniably something bothering him and he refused to tell me anything at all. Often times I’ve seen him and the boys throwing weird glances every time they thought I wasn’t looking but I’ve seen him doing that with Connor several times more, it was as if they’re talking in telepathy. And I need to know what the hell they all were talking about because I have a feeling Shawn is keeping something from me that has something to do with the mafia.

He’s hiding something…

“You’re getting close to what you wanted Shawn, everything is heading to their rightful place in your plan” That’s Nick… and what plan are they talking about?

“I don’t have any idea if congratulations should be in order or not” Taylor’s voice came in second, there was a slight worry in it based from what I could hear yet those were quickly replaced by Matt’s quite cheerful one.

“This is the plan, this is what Shawn wanted so we all should be thankful that everything is falling in its rightful place”

Plan? What plan are they all talking about? It definitely isn’t about the drugs is it? Because there’s just no way that Shawn is smiling in victory just when their group’s shipments had been buy busted by almost 2 weeks in a row. What kind of mafia leader would he be if he’s overly excited about their mafia being taken down, there’s billions worth of drugs that are now in the hands of the PD’s and from what I know these men could be facing such bankruptcy if my calculations are correct.