~The Lost Bear~

Camila's P.O.V.

A wide smile quickly appeared on my face the minute I recognized the fast approaching car of the bride to be today, she used that to get to the venue and I’m sure she made Torrey hitch a ride in order to take her there. Papa might’ve already told her where to find me as here she is at this very moment, looking at me as if she was waiting earnestly to murder me.

"You lady are such in great trouble" She spat out with a murderous look the minute she parked her car beside the bridal car and walked out with such confidence as if she was planning to arrest me at this very moment.

There was fire in her eyes, probably because of the fact that I suddenly ‘disappeared’ or better off ‘ran away’ from my very own ‘wedding day’. If I had not known better Tracy would’ve already called all the police to tag behind her so they can find where I am, good thing though her fellow members called to inform me that Tracy did try to make them help but they said they’ll stay with Jesse for now… a quite odd reaction from cops when there’s been a case of missing person.

Anyway they all got away from that and informed me about what Jesse was doing. He looked rather lost and is blaming himself from what I can see on the footages of the scene from my phone. 3 days before this wedding, with Papa’s help we both already planted different cameras around the whole place and connected it all to my phone and laptop even so I can see what’s currently happening there at the venue. We let the owner and the staff know so they’re covering up the cameras and putting them in good places where I can see a very good view.

Everything was very much in order and I just can’t wait to see the two getting married in just a few more minutes. One reason by the way why I wanted to meet her here at this very lovely place and why I chose to drive all alone is that because I know what Tracy’s capabilities are. She’s a very strong and independent woman so therefore I know she’d love the fact that she’s going to be driving to her wedding all alone, with no chauffer nor anyone just like what I did.

The place where we planned to meet was at the cliff where Shawn took me out for a date. It was after he brought me to LA Skyspace and made me meet his mother, from what I remembered we only had a very short time then since I was more focused on showing him how much I love him that we ended up stumbling on the bed.

This is where I wanted to meet Tracy to inform her about all the good things about love and that she is going to live her happily ever after because this is also the place where I realized that I was in love with the man I never thought I would be. This is the place where I realized that love is inevitable, it’ll surprise you in so many way and so many times but above all that love I know that it came at the right moment for Shawn and I. Having that experience, I also wanted Tracy to do the same, to realize the same thing because that’s what I feel is going to be alright for the both of them.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting for you for half an hour" I crossed my arms on my chest, giving her a very annoyed look as if I have had the most worse day of my life for waiting that long.

As much as I wanted to gush over the fact that she looked absolutely beautiful at this every moment with her blonde hair looking like that I know I have to explain everything first so she wouldn’t get that much shocked. Green really looks good on her and I’m so happy I made the right choice of green that she would really like, Torrey called me not to long ago and said Tracy really love that very color I chose.

"Are you serious right now?! Do you know how many people are so worried sick about you back there at the venue for what you did? And what the heck are you doing here just chilling out?! We were so worried about you!"

That’s Detective Tracy Spiridakos to everyone. She can even kill the very victim with just her words and dagger glares as at this moment she’s giving me quite a heart attack. If I don’t know her personally I think I might even be dead at this very moment but good thing I do know her.